+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding Spouse PGWP and OWP

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Guys please help me with the below situation..

My spouse is in Canada her studies are going to finish in dec'13.

After that she will apply for PGWP as i m not in Canada i m in my home country.

Can we apply together her PGWP+mine OWP at the same time in canada as i m not in canada.

Or first she should apply and get the job in NOC after that i will be eligible to apply my OWP.

Please suggest what we can do ?

One thing if before apply the PGWP she has the job offer then we can apply together or not.

Your suggestion would be very helpful.

Regards
Raj

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rajan Grover said:
Guys please help me with the below situation..

My spouse is in Canada her studies are going to finish in dec'13.

After that she will apply for PGWP as i m not in Canada i m in my home country.

Can we apply together her PGWP+mine OWP at the same time in canada as i m not in canada.

Or first she should apply and get the job in NOC after that i will be eligible to apply my OWP.

Please suggest what we can do ?

One thing if before apply the PGWP she has the job offer then we can apply together or not.

Your suggestion would be very helpful.

Regards
Raj
She needs a skilled job, then you can apply for a PGWP. If she already has a skilled job offer, you can try applying together.

Rajan Grover

May 27, 2013
Leon said:
She needs a skilled job, then you can apply for a PGWP. If she already has a skilled job offer, you can try applying together.
Leon ,

Thank you very much for replying!!!

Just need to clear after completed her studies if she will have the Job offer of Skilled then we can apply together but i m not in canada. i am in my home country.

if u know what would the procedure to apply together or she can apply my OWP on my behalf.

Your reply would be very helpful.

Regards
Rajan