Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
Hi Guys, I need help for filling application for my spouse. My spouse lives in the home country and I live here in Canada as a PR,
Do I have to apply from here and mail all the documents to Sydney ?
How I suppose to get her signatures on the documents can we use scan copies of all the documents ?
Do we need to hire an immigration consultant or we can apply by ourselves ?
In supplementary travel form do I have to declare my travel info as well ? or my spouse's family only ?
What are the solid documents we need to submit for proving our marriage ? its an arrange marriage!

piece of advice?

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
You don't need a consultant. You should be prepared to prove it's a legitimate marriage (photos of you together, good knowledge of each other's family and personal details, etc.) and not one entered into solely for immigration purposes.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
Hi Guys, I need help for filling application for my spouse. My spouse lives in the home country and I live here in Canada as a PR,
Do I have to apply from here and mail all the documents to Sydney ?
How I suppose to get her signatures on the documents can we use scan copies of all the documents ?
Do we need to hire an immigration consultant or we can apply by ourselves ?
In supplementary travel form do I have to declare my travel info as well ? or my spouse's family only ?
What are the solid documents we need to submit for proving our marriage ? its an arrange marriage!

piece of advice?
she signs and then couriers the documents to you is how you get her signature.

akhil5293

Sep 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Yes
Passport Req..
15-12-16
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-16
LANDED..........
30-12-16
In form 5406 where it says married physically present or not what option we should go with ?
In 5566 supplementary information form do I have to declare my travel information to as a spouse ??

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
If you or he were not both present together at the ceremony, IRCC will not recognize your marriage as legitimate.