+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help regarding credential assessment.

sy_123

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts.

I have pallned and applied to get admission for the course of English language for academic purpose.
After i applied i got message through online that need Secondary school transcripts

My question is

Many people discuss to get admission to above mentioned programme. But asper online asking transcripts.

Please can you give feedback anybody

Thank you in advance

hannahmay

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm a little unsure as to what you're asking for, assuming English isn't your first language. Also assuming that this is the university asking for these documents, not the visa office?

"Secondary school" = "High school". If you still have the official transcripts you were given after finishing high school (so your diploma/grade certificates - whatever your particular educational system gives you), then most Universities will accept a scanned copy of these documents. They usually only ask for an official copy (sent direct from the educational institute you went to) if they are asking for any post-secondary certificates (college, university).

Hope this helped?

sy_123

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hannahmay said:
I'm a little unsure as to what you're asking for, assuming English isn't your first language. Also assuming that this is the university asking for these documents, not the visa office?

"Secondary school" = "High school". If you still have the official transcripts you were given after finishing high school (so your diploma/grade certificates - whatever your particular educational system gives you), then most Universities will accept a scanned copy of these documents. They usually only ask for an official copy (sent direct from the educational institute you went to) if they are asking for any post-secondary certificates (college, university).

Hope this helped?
Thanks hannahmay for understand and reply

The college asked my secondary school transcripts.

What i want to send?
1. scan copy of my secondary school certificates (or)
2. scan copy with notary public certificate (or)
3. anything else

please can you give details

thank you once again

wandermom

Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sy_123 said:
Thanks hannahmay for understand and reply

The college asked my secondary school transcripts.

What i want to send?
1. scan copy of my secondary school certificates (or)
2. scan copy with notary public certificate (or)
3. anything else

please can you give details

thank you once again
Send copy of your secondary school certificate, no need to have it notarized.

sangwan444

Oct 20, 2014
hello guys,

i saw forum and find that you helping others by giving decent advice.
please help me also to take decision. Case is, my wife has applied for PR fsw 2014, but her file returned because of subcap full. she is masters in physiotherapy completed in 2010 july. she was trying for admission last year also and she got one offer letter from college but than due to some family reason she could not proceed to admission.
She is much interested to study Master in health administration. Our confusion is regarding,

1. is it good idea to apply for student visa after PR file return? may be VO officer will think she is planning to
settel there?

2. she has already master degree. can she apply for another master?

3. The gap is almost 5 years . july 2010 she passed her last study. 2010 to till now she is working in Kuwait as consultant physio. so gap period can affect file?

4. we got married last year. so can we apply for spouse visa for open work permit?

please help us to clear or confusions..
thankyou