+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Refused After AIP need help for reaply

Anonymous214

Star Member
Oct 4, 2020
You should ask for reason of rejection and his profile and then help him by advising right things but you need proofs first to believe

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What are the reasons for your refusal? What is your profile - age, program, education, work experience, residence Etc.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I receieved refusal after aip please help me and give some tips to re apply
Provide some info about your background and the refusal reasons so forum members can help.

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
Please share your timeline. And also, did you receive your AIP by mail or GCKey account?

Maybe tommorow

Nov 2, 2020
Post the reasons for your refusal, also I recommend that you order your GCMS notes if you plan on applying again.
Why you don't trust people, why anyone pretend to be rejected after AIP, a lot of students got refusal after AIP, it's a fact.
They probably start handing out the refusals to AIP holders now given that most got approved and already in Canada = no backlash

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
My profile
12th 2019 passout with 65%marks in non-medical stream
Ielts 6.5 band with not less than 6 band
Applied from India on 21 july
Received AIP on sep 3
Applied for database adminstration in College Canada
Refusal reason
You didnt leave canada at the end of your stay
Your college has been suspended by the Quebec government, hence the refusal.

Jaydip2406

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
My profile
12th 2019 passout with 65%marks in non-medical stream
Ielts 6.5 band with not less than 6 band
Applied from India on 21 july
Received AIP on sep 3
Applied for database adminstration in College Canada
Refusal reason
You didnt leave canada at the end of your stay
What about medical and biometrics??

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
AEC/ACS is the acronym for “Attestation of College Studies” in French.

AEC programs are part of continuing education and are destined primarily for adults who wish to add value to their skill set or reorient their career. Based on DEC program curricula, AEC programs do not have general education courses like French, English or Philosophy. AEC’s are generally more flexible that DEC or DEP programs. Often offered during the evening , flexible class times allow students to maintain their professional endeavors and study at the same time.

With an acquired skills recognition system, program coordinators can give academic credit to a student’s prior professional experience. AEC programs can last anywhere between two and six semesters.

Conditions for admission to an Attestation of College Studies (ACS)

A person who has received instruction considered sufficient by the college and meets any of the following conditions may be admitted to a program of studies leading to an Attestation of College Studies:

• the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies or pursued full-time postsecondary studies for at least 2 consecutive terms or 1 school year;
  • the person is covered by an agreement entered into between the college and an employer or by a government program of studies;
  • the person has interrupted his or her full-time studies for one term and pursued full-time postsecondary studies for one term; or
  • the person holds a Secondary School Vocational Diploma.