+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help! Refusal on 28July

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
For master it is neccessary to have overall 70% marks for admission in universties and I have 63%. I really would like to puraue my studies in university but it is not possible just because of percentage which I have in graduation. My only intention is to have good knowledge rather than getting PR or work
There are quite a few good institutes in India if you are only looking for good knowledge. Now when it comes to immigration there are certain factor which they consider - regardless if you want to settle in Canada or want to move back you do have to show your intention of returning back to your country.

They do check if you have enough funds to support your living. Are you going to a next level for your studies? DO yo have enough home ties which will make them believe that you will return to your country.

My 2cents :

Parents ITR
Your certificates,
Property evaluation if any
GIC
Should pay atleast 1 sem or upto a year fee
Affidavit from your parents for support
A very strong SOP

Reactions: mukesh123

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
There are quite a few good institutes in India if you are only looking for good knowledge. Now when it comes to immigration there are certain factor which they consider - regardless if you want to settle in Canada or want to move back you do have to show your intention of returning back to your country.

They do check if you have enough funds to support your living. Are you going to a next level for your studies? DO yo have enough home ties which will make them believe that you will return to your country.

My 2cents :

Parents ITR
Your certificates,
Property evaluation if any
GIC
Should pay atleast 1 sem or upto a year fee
Affidavit from your parents for support
A very strong SOP
Thankyou for you advice I dont know that loan will eeffected my application. What do you think If I apply again what docs should I have to attach?
Secondly there is no doubt that in India many institutes provide the same course with same fees structure but you have to first set a rank in a very competitive exam GATE- which is not easy to clear in first attempt in order to get admission in reputed college- I hqve only one option is left that go for higher studies in abroad. Thats why I choose Canada as my study destination.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Thankyou for you advice I dont know that loan will eeffected my application. What do you think If I apply again what docs should I have to attach?
Secondly there is no doubt that in India many institutes provide the same course with same fees structure but you have to first the competitive exam GATE- which is not easy to clear in first attempt in prder to get admission in reputed college- I hqve only one option is left that go for higher studies in abroad. Thats why I choose Canada as my study destination.

You should apply for your CAIPS notes first this way you will know the exact reasons for rejection. Once you have notes we wil lget know what exactoly was lacking and will go from there.

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
Okay thanks but I cant apply CAIOS at this time because I have no refusal letter yet, once I will get that I will definately apply that.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
You can apply CAIPS online. It will cost you from 40 to 120 CAD (cost depend package by package base) or it will cost u CAD 5 if you have friend or relative in canada (doesn't matter on which visa they are)

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Sorry to hear that, you will receive a letter with your passport which will state the reason for rejection. From my perspective the reasons could be the backlogs you have, then Loan which was not really required. It is usually easy to get visa if your parents are GOVT employees.

The last thing is the course you have picked. You should have gone for your masters rather than a diploma.Also I am assuming you didn't pay your fee either that could be another reason.

Please provide me with more details.
Nowadays, CIC is not giving the rejection letters. There are 100s on this forum who have not received any letter. Just go for CAIPS report. It had detailed rejection reason. The visa officer himself writes it. Just takes $15 to apply. It's worth getting the CAIPS rather than getting rejected for same reason again.

tamanjeet

Dec 24, 2015
i can say u should not hide anything from immigration as u hide ur backlogs that could also be a reason and u should take admission in university to make ur strong case ...some universities are still there who give admissions in low academics as u have good band score..i would like to suggest u good consultant because some agents are admitting their students only where commission is high they dont care for refusals...be aware

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
You can apply CAIPS online. It will cost you from 40 to 120 CAD (cost depend package by package base) or it will cost u CAD 5 if you have friend or relative in canada (doesn't matter on which visa they are)
$40 is too much. I applied only for $15 through a third party company.

futurestudent

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
How much time does the CAIPS take to reach you?
The company that I used is caipsgcms.com. today morning, I saw their site is at maintenance now but they are available on FB. try seraching with CAIPS GCMS Services. I once chatted with them. It takes exactly 31 days. No matter what company you use for CAIPS, CIC's timeline is minimum 30 days.

Reactions: harjotmander