+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help! Refusal on 28July

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
Hello everyone as I am going through a diffucult situation can you please help me out.
I submitted my paper application on 12 June in chandigarh and same day I linked my paper application online. Yesterday I checked account the status were changed.
Application status: Final decision has been made please check below.
Review of Eligibility: we regret to inform you that you do not meet with the eligibility requirement
But in the message I did not get correspondance letter inside it. Right now I am totally disappointed that why they were told me about reason of refusal.
Anyone faced the same situation??
When I will get that refusal letter?
Hope someone will help me out.

I-bha123

May 27, 2017
When they refused your application they will definately attach the refual letter with it. I don't know may be someone help you with this.

Reactions: mukesh123

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
Hope so!
My profile is:
10th in PSEB 76.7%
12th in PSEB 64%
Btech im civil: 63.03% with 7 Backlogs
Course applied: Construction Project Management
Ielts overall 6.5 (L-7.5, S-6.5,W-6.0, R-5.5)
For admission in that course I need overall 6 no score less than 5.5
Financial I attached:
Loan sanction letter- 20Lakhs, CAD 40,000
Gic paid: CAD 10000
Parents ITR

Reactions: I-bha123

mrafiuddin

Jul 4, 2017
Hope so!
My profile is:
10th in PSEB 76.7%
12th in PSEB 64%
Btech im civil: 63.03% with 7 Backlogs
Course applied: Construction Project Management
Ielts overall 6.5 (L-7.5, S-6.5,W-6.0, R-5.5)
For admission in that course I need overall 6 no score less than 5.5
Financial I attached:
Loan sanction letter- 20Lakhs, CAD 40,000
Gic paid: CAD 10000
Parents ITR
Which university ?

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
I opted loan to be secure in everyway. From 20lakh its upto how much I use in it. After 3yr interest should be calculated on amount which I used at the time of study. My parents are govt employer so in a critical time during study in canada it is difficult to arrange the funds. That why I choose to get study with education loan.

mrafiuddin

Jul 4, 2017
I opted loan to be secure in everyway. From 20lakh its upto how much I use in it. After 3yr interest should be calculated on amount which I used at the time of study. My parents are govt employer so in a critical time during study in canada it is difficult to arrange the funds. That why I choose to get study with education loan.
Dude GIC was enough you should have showed annual income of your parents and C.A report of your immovable property and a strong SOP.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
Sorry to hear that, you will receive a letter with your passport which will state the reason for rejection. From my perspective the reasons could be the backlogs you have, then Loan which was not really required. It is usually easy to get visa if your parents are GOVT employees.

The last thing is the course you have picked. You should have gone for your masters rather than a diploma.Also I am assuming you didn't pay your fee either that could be another reason.

Please provide me with more details.

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
I
Sorry to hear that, you will receive a letter with your passport which will state the reason for rejection. From my perspective the reasons could be the backlogs you have, then Loan which was not really required. It is usually easy to get visa if your parents are GOVT employees.

The last thing is the course you have picked. You should have gone for your masters rather than a diploma.Also I am assuming you didn't pay your fee either that could be another reason.

Please provide me with more details.
I paid my firat semester fees which is around CAD 7497 and gic as well CAD 10000. I have backlog but I didn't attached with my application because my agent said not neccesqry to give that as I passed my degree on time. Foe goverment employees it is benifit that they give me education with higher standards through loan as they can't able to save enough money in past because we are three children and two of them are doctor this is because they became at this position by investing all that money in their medical stydies and I am younger child.

mukesh123

Jul 8, 2017
For master it is neccessary to have overall 70% marks for admission in universties and I have 63%. I really would like to puraue my studies in university but it is not possible just because of percentage which I have in graduation. My only intention is to have good knowledge rather than getting PR or work