+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help reading gcms notes

Idpatel

Jan 10, 2020
@Kingaos

He means to say that at the end of the notes, there should be a paragraph which is written by VO regarding your application.

And I have a question ..have you done with your biometrics?

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
@Kingaos

He means to say that at the end of the notes, there should be a paragraph which is written by VO regarding your application.

And I have a question ..have you done with your biometrics?
I think i got the jist of what he was sayinng but my notes doesnt have like um notes from the VO office. I saw that on some one elses notes but it wasnt on mine which strange. I'm not sure if it is the agency i went through to buy gcms notes.

I did my biometrics on the 14th July.
i cant remember the office being closed but they worked shorter hours

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I think i got the jist of what he was sayinng but my notes doesnt have like um notes from the VO office. I saw that on some one elses notes but it wasnt on mine which strange. I'm not sure if it is the agency i went through to buy gcms notes.

That is odd. Visa officer always add a note when they are approving or refusing an application. It might not be long, but they are always there. Anyway, your eligibility and other items are Passed. You should get a passport request next.

• Love
Reactions: Petita

Idpatel

Jan 10, 2020
That is odd. Visa officer always add a note when they are approving or refusing an application. It might not be long, but they are always there. Anyway, your eligibility and other items are Passed. You should get a passport request next.
Is it applicable for those who received AIP?

I mean those who received an AIP, they can have that paragraph in gcms notes??

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec

so what is written on the last 2 pages of your gcms document?

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
yeah i found it totally odd but nothing on my gc account is updated. Everything is still in review. But the notes were generated on september 9th idk i guess i have to wait and see

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
Is it applicable for those who received AIP?

I mean those who received an AIP, they can have that paragraph in gcms notes??
I have no clue. I guess someone else maybe should order notes that have received AIP.
Also i panic bought these notes because i was seeing alot of rejections and i was getting worried

Kingaos

Oct 29, 2019
I did a quick search on facebook. In the facebook group Ask kubeir - Study in Canada, Someone posted a pic of their Notes :1 and it says Applicant is 34 years old indian living in UAE .... not satisfied applicant will leave canada after studies.

Under my Notes: 1 Apostive stage one preliminary eligibility
under notes:2 Eligibility passed issue to date - (they gave a date till next year)
under notes 3 to 6 is school information

thoughts?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
I did a quick search on facebook. In the facebook group Ask kubeir - Study in Canada, Someone posted a pic of their Notes :1 and it says Applicant is 34 years old indian living in UAE .... not satisfied applicant will leave canada after studies.

Under my Notes: 1 Apostive stage one preliminary eligibility
under notes:2 Eligibility passed issue to date - (they gave a date till next year)
under notes 3 to 6 is school information

thoughts?
Yep. That's it. Looks like they are satisfied and approved your Study Permit.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
It's a 40 page note which have personal info on it. If you can tell me what to share I would.
I'm seeing under assessment
Eligibility : passed
Criminality: passed
Info sharing: completed
Conterfoil req: No
Final: blank
if final section is null then your application is still under review , i ordered my gcms notes and for me it's approved.