+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help - Qoarax, PMM, seniors please advise

WaitingPR

Mar 12, 2011
Hello Qorax, PMM and other seniors,

I have been a silent visitor of this forum. I really appreciate your good work and timely advise you all provide to everybody.

Looking at this thread I am so much worried about my application. Hence thought to ask you all for your valued inputs -

1) I am in USA and filed PR from US through agent. I got 2nd AOR in Nov 2010.
2) I changed employer in around May 2010, didn't updated this info yet. I talked to my agent about this at that time, they said it's not required right now. I have around 13 yrs of work experience and I have applied under 0213 category. I am working in US on H1 for last 6 yrs.
In Oct 2010 itself I went to India, came back in US around Dec 2010 end. Please be advised my wife & kid are in US while I traveled and is working in US on H1. So there is no change in my current address, it still is US address. Now I am back in US.

My concerns are do I need to tell all these changes to visa office now? Since I got 2nd AOR in Nov 2010, and that is when they do background verification, I think this should be the right time to inform them about all changes.

I spoke to my agent they said it is not required to report about it as my current address is still same, said not to report about change in employer details as well, as i have over 13 yrs of experience.

Please advise is it correct? I am so worried about it.

Also advise if I send all these info now, hope it's not too late for me yet, as I got 2nd AOR in Nov 2010 itself?

Also please let me know sharing all this info will not jeopardize my application?

I know that sending all these info will have impact on the process speed and it will slow down, but 17 months to get PR is huge and things get change in between and I am sure other people might be there as well for whom things would have changed, I am requesting if things have changed for others and they notified visa office about these changes, then how much time it took to process their application.

I know these are lot of questions, but will really appreciate if you all can share your thoughts, information on this matter. Keenly looking forward for your responses.

Much thanks. Sad

WaitingPR

Mar 12, 2011
Hello,
Please waiting for your answers.
I know it's a big post, but will really appreciate if anyone can help, can give answers.
I have checked forum lot of times for response. I know I m being impatient, but just waiting to know what the repercussions would be, since i delayed in sending the info about change in employer till now. I hope for travel details it's not too late yet, but worried about change in employer, kindly help me this regard.

Thanks.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WaitingPR said:
My concerns are do I need to tell all these changes to visa office now? Since I got 2nd AOR in Nov 2010, and that is when they do background verification, I think this should be the right time to inform them about all changes.

I spoke to my agent they said it is not required to report about it as my current address is still same, said not to report about change in employer details as well, as i have over 13 yrs of experience.

Please advise is it correct? I am so worried about it. - It is right time to inform them. Instruction clearly says that any such change should be informed
Also advise if I send all these info now, hope it's not too late for me yet, as I got 2nd AOR in Nov 2010 itself?-
I think it is ok. Buffalo is anyways alow and takes average 17 months to process application

Also please let me know sharing all this info will not jeopardize my application? - NO

I know that sending all these info will have impact on the process speed and it will slow down, but 17 months to get PR is huge and things get change in between and I am sure other people might be there as well for whom things would have changed, I am requesting if things have changed for others and they notified visa office about these changes, then how much time it took to process their application. - No Idea

WaitingPR

Mar 12, 2011
Thanks so much ankit_20 for your response. I truly appreciate it.
Anybody else for whom things have changed after submitting full docs, please give your inputs. I m looking for answers like, will my application continue to work smoothly. And will submitting the docs through cic site is the way or I will have to courier the letter & supporting documents?

https:/
/dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=buffalo
Is this the correct link to send details?

thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
WaitingPR said:
Hello Qorax, PMM and other seniors,

I have been a silent visitor of this forum. I really appreciate your good work and timely advise you all provide to everybody.

Looking at this thread I am so much worried about my application. Hence thought to ask you all for your valued inputs -

1) I am in USA and filed PR from US through agent. I got 2nd AOR in Nov 2010.
2) I changed employer in around May 2010, didn't updated this info yet. I talked to my agent about this at that time, they said it's not required right now. I have around 13 yrs of work experience and I have applied under 0213 category. I am working in US on H1 for last 6 yrs.
In Oct 2010 itself I went to India, came back in US around Dec 2010 end. Please be advised my wife & kid are in US while I traveled and is working in US on H1. So there is no change in my current address, it still is US address. Now I am back in US.

Please advise is it correct? I am so worried about it.

Also advise if I send all these info now, hope it's not too late for me yet, as I got 2nd AOR in Nov 2010 itself?

Also please let me know sharing all this info will not jeopardize my application?

I know that sending all these info will have impact on the process speed and it will slow down, but 17 months to get PR is huge and things get change in between and I am sure other people might be there as well for whom things would have changed, I am requesting if things have changed for others and they notified visa office about these changes, then how much time it took to process their application.

I know these are lot of questions, but will really appreciate if you all can share your thoughts, information on this matter. Keenly looking forward for your responses.

Much thanks. Sad
1. It's wise to info any profile changes to the VO asap.
2. No, it's not late yet - do it NOW. Your agent isn't opining correctly!
3. There wouldn't be any effect on your case processing. If there is it'd be negligible.

Qorax

WaitingPR

Mar 12, 2011
thanks so much Qorax for your response. I really appreciate your response. It means a lot responses coming from you seniors.
Please allow me to ask another question in same regard. I am in US, and have applied for PR through agent in Canada, do I need to send them all the info about the updates or I can do so by the following cic site (buffalo office site)
https:/
/dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=buffalo

Is this the correct link to send details, can it be done online? Please advise. Keenly looking forward for the response.

We have posted another query as well, following is the link for that query, kindly help us with your suggestion in this regard -canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/primary-applicant-moves-to-india-while-the-secondary-in-usa-t66614.0.html;msg655364#msg655364

Much Thanks.

CHHOTTI

Aug 8, 2010
australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney (Australia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/01/11
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
30/11/2010
AOR Received.
23/03/2011 & 2nd AOR - 29/04/11 dt. 19/04/11
IELTS Request
sent in original- 6
File Transfer...
04/04/2011 actual recd..by vo......e-case changed to in process 06/04/12 and line added "started processing on 03/04/12
Med's Request
26/7/2012
Interview........
By grace of god got it cleared on 13/6/12
Passport Req..
Email dt. 17/10/12 and hard copy receive 19/10/12
VISA ISSUED...
November 2012
LANDED..........
whenever the right time will come by grace of GOD - plan for March 2013
Hi qoarax and other senior members,

As you all know that i have a arranged employment, processing with HRSDC done, the i just received my file number from NOVA scotia on last tuesday they said they gonna forward my file to Sydney (Australia) for further processing. Please share timelines that how long it gonna take in despatching the papers and receive by Sydney (AUS).

Would Sydney office inform me when they receive my documents or not?

regards
Ritu