+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need HELP! PROOF OF FUND ISSUE

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
I have submitted my application with a snapshot from my bank stating my current balance as POF, i thought it was sufficient. But i just found that CIC asks for a bank letter showing average balance in 6 months. But i already submitted the application. :'(what should i do? i am afraid that my application would be rejected! Hopefully the VO will give me a chance to submit additional documents. But i heard some cases were rejected by CIC directly due to insufficient documents. :'(

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lxxshell said:
I have submitted my application with a snapshot from my bank stating my current balance as POF, i thought it was sufficient. But i just found that CIC asks for a bank letter showing average balance in 6 months. But i already submitted the application. :'(what should i do? i am afraid that my application would be rejected! Hopefully the VO will give me a chance to submit additional documents. But i heard some cases were rejected by CIC directly due to insufficient documents. :'(
Why would you take a snapshot of your account balance? You're lucky they haven't 't rejected your application yet. If the bank won't give you the letter then quickly go back and ask your bank to provide you with 6 months transaction history ie 6 months bank statements - stamped, submit that to CIC ASAP via CSE.

amamh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lxxshell said:
So you didn't get a 6 month history? only showed current balance?

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
Anya654 said:
Why would you take a snapshot of your account balance? You're lucky they haven't 't rejected your application yet. If the bank won't give you the letter then quickly go back and ask your bank to provide you with 6 months transaction history ie 6 months bank statements - stamped, submit that to CIC ASAP via CSE.
The snapshot is a bank letter with stamped on it stating my account current balance, the problem is there is no average 6 month balance on it. :'(

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lxxshell said:
The snapshot is a bank letter with stamped on it stating my account current balance, the problem is there is no average 6 month balance on it. :'(
Why don't you just print out your 6 months statements and give them to stamp at the bank then send to CIC? That would make it more professional.

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
Anya654 said:
Why don't you just print out your 6 months statements and give them to stamp at the bank then send to CIC? That would make it more professional.
Can i do this now?after i have already submitted my application? another problem is even though i print out six months statement, i have 2 months which my account balance were below minimum requirement by 2000CAD, but my balance is enough for the nearest 4 months.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lxxshell said:
Can i do this now?after i have already submitted my application? another problem is even though i print out six months statement, i have 2 months which my account balance were below minimum requirement by 2000CAD, but my balance is enough for the nearest 4 months.
You need a signed LETTER from the bank with all the elements laid out by CIC, on bank letterhead. The six months' back-up statement, if the bank does not provide the 6-months' average balance, can be a snapshot of your account.

You need to get those things and submit them by CSE as fast as you can.

Lxxshell

Jun 24, 2015
dobes said:
You need a signed LETTER from the bank with all the elements laid out by CIC, on bank letterhead. The six months' back-up statement, if the bank does not provide the 6-months' average balance, can be a snapshot of your account.

You need to get those things and submit them by CSE as fast as you can.
Thank you. Did you mean i have to get a letter from my bank stating the opening date of my each account and the closing balance for the past 6 months?