+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP PLZZZZ

Tahir019

Jun 19, 2015
I heard only those people who have Canadian work experience or Canadian degree can apply for immigration. Is that true?? I want to migrate to Canada for better opportunities & for my kids bright future. Im from UAE. Can anybody advise me under which program I can apply for immigration?? Plzzz

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tahir019 said:
I heard only those people who have Canadian work experience or Canadian degree can apply for immigration. Is that true?? I want to migrate to Canada for better opportunities & for my kids bright future. Im from UAE. Can anybody advise me under which program I can apply for immigration?? Plzzz
You've heard incorrectly. People with ZERO Canadian connections routinely immigrate to Canada. Read the sticky thread on the main page to understand more about Express Entry.

All the best!

home1305

Apr 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tahir019 said:
No, canadian education or experience is not mandatory. I have none of those ans m an applicant. please chk the following link abt Express entry and this useful forum. u will get all the answers abt eligibility and other issues.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

Tahir019

Jun 19, 2015
I've searched about express entry. It says to apply under FSW u should have a valid canadian job offer. What is it?

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tahir019 said:
I've searched about express entry. It says to apply under FSW u should have a valid canadian job offer. What is it?
Tahir019,

That's not true. Where did you get this info. There are many ppl in the forum who are outside of Canada and who don't hv any links to Canada.