+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help,pls! About schedule A on Pr application

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
we submitted a pr application, the docs has already arrived, but we didn't receive any thing from cic. However we found that we made a mistake on schedule A( form 5669) that we unintendially missed the information about the refusal of US visitor visa of me ( the spouse, my husband is main applicant). What do you think what we should do? Write a letter to explain to cic, submit a form again or withdraw the application and submit all the docs again? Thanks advance for advices

ArGo

Oct 18, 2019
NOC Code......
we submitted a pr application, the docs has already arrived, but we didn't receive any thing from cic. However we found that we made a mistake on schedule A( form 5669) that we unintendially missed the information about the refusal of US visitor visa of me ( the spouse, my husband is main applicant). What do you think what we should do? Write a letter to explain to cic, submit a form again or withdraw the application and submit all the docs again? Thanks advance for advices
You have to take action immediately before they look into your file. Write a explanation letter detailing that your overlooked and its a mistake on you and its not intentional. Attach previous refusal letters if you have any. By declaring the visa refusals, you are making the background verification easier and reducing the application process times. Raise a web form and mark it urgent.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3

Reactions: Hanguyen

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
You have to take action immediately before they look into your file. Write a explanation letter detailing that your overlooked and its a mistake on you and its not intentional. Attach previous refusal letters if you have any. By declaring the visa refusals, you are making the background verification easier and reducing the application process times. Raise a web form and mark it urgent.
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=052&top=3
Thank you so much

Hanguyen

Dec 3, 2019
I tried to submit the webform but it seems that we cannot until we have application number, did anyone try to do this before? Pls tell us experience
I cannor submit the webform ưithout app number or client id