+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Please!!

rockon04

Jun 26, 2019
The very first time I applied for visitor visa for the question why you need visa I had chosen " To visit Canada as a tourist" by mistake. It should have been to visit non dependent child. My visa got refused due to certain reasons.
Now I am re applying addressing the refusal reasons and choosing the right option this time. Question is do I need to also address that the purpose of visit has changed this time. Can I mention I chose tourist option by mistake and its supposed to be to visit non dependent child??

pallegar

Dec 10, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-09-2018
The very first time I applied for visitor visa for the question why you need visa I had chosen " To visit Canada as a tourist" by mistake. It should have been to visit non dependent child. My visa got refused due to certain reasons.
Now I am re applying addressing the refusal reasons and choosing the right option this time. Question is do I need to also address that the purpose of visit has changed this time. Can I mention I chose tourist option by mistake and its supposed to be to visit non dependent child??
Yes, it'll help that you mention the reason of visit correctly. Also provide as much documentation and explanation in the Invitation letter to prove ties back to home country and reasons for them to go back.