+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help please

Aiyar

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
I want to opt 1 year post graduation diploma in ontario..there after I will be getting 1 year work permit...after that My points in crs calculator would be sufficient to get PR.... BUT I want to stay in Canada after expiry expiry of my 1 year WP.... so I have to apply for admission in other college ... Now some agent told me that if I applied for work permit initially then after completion of my studies second time...I won't be granted work permit??? Is that true??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
If you attend a course then apply for a PGWP then after the PGWP finishes you take another course then you cannot apply for another PGWP given a PGWP is a one time opportunity. If you read the following link you can see that if you take 2 courses one after the other then you can apply for a PGWP permit that may be upto 3 years. Taking just a one year course would only be one year PGWP once only.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/updates/2019-post-grad-work-permit.html

@ram

Mar 23, 2019
Hlo, Please help me.My first course will finish in April 2019 & In September 2019, I have taken admission in same college in ontario. Can I work full time during this time or not.My study permit & visa's are till August 2019.I want to go to India for 10 day after April I need to extend my study permit or not.Plz reply

Mar 23, 2019
i have submit my gic fees and also got gic TT receipt but i hv not got gic certificate. i want to ask that how many days it get to come after gic TT recipt??