+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help or advice!!!

Annoymous2246

Nov 26, 2022
Yes, I know. Was hoping it would have not been the case (for you).:(
But my sister was saved and got accepted for PR after marriage and the officer that was dealing with my sister messaged me saying” i do believe you and your sister are victims “ im sure if my sister got a chance i would to we were both victims of the same parents

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But my sister was saved and got accepted for PR after marriage and the officer that was dealing with my sister messaged me saying” i do believe you and your sister are victims “ im sure if my sister got a chance i would to we were both victims of the same parents
So, why would/should you not benefit from the same? Do you have the officer's information to use in your own case?! This could be very helpful, IMHO.

Annoymous2246

Nov 26, 2022
I think i should go to a embassy and personally try to get a passport on which my parents destroyed telling them my story and what happened . I was able to get a birth certificate of my original ID from the lawyer and once the passport is done i can marry and start the process from start also showing them that this was none of my fault and im willing to fix there mistakes and as of my parents they don’t deserve to stay all they thought about was themselves and never thought about the kids otherwise this wouldnt be happening

Annoymous2246

Nov 26, 2022
So, why would/should you not benefit from the same? Do you have the officer's information to use in your own case?! This could be very helpful, IMHO.
He is a senior CBSA officer he stated that he cant help me because it is not in the hands of the cbsa right now but im sure i can use his email as a statement

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The fact it states "May" in the clause doesn't mean it's definitely going to result in revoking your citizenship. Start building the H&C grounds. What has your lawyer said? Anything about getting a deportation order being suspended while you appeal? Have they even approached you yet?

And I'd avoid your home country embassy unless your legal council advises it.

Annoymous2246

Nov 26, 2022
The fact it states "May" in the clause doesn't mean it's definitely going to result in revoking your citizenship. Start building the H&C grounds. What has your lawyer said? Anything about getting a deportation order being suspended while you appeal? Have they even approached you yet?
No only the refugee status was revoked the citizenship status is valid but he said to me that best would be getting married and doing my case separately from everyone

Reactions: Buletruck

Annoymous2246

Nov 26, 2022

And I'd avoid your home country embassy unless your legal council advises it.
And the only way to get a ID is to go to the embassy otherwise if citizenship revoked i wont have any status at all

Reactions: Buletruck

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
No only the refugee status was revoked the citizenship status is valid but he said to me that best would be getting married and doing my case separately from everyone
The honest truth is that this situation is far far too complex for anyone on this forum. None of us are immigration lawyer and this is a very complicated situation. Any advice you get here are best guesses. This is not legal advice and some of that advice may be wrong.

Continue to work very closely with your immigration lawyer. This is your best source of adivce. If you are unhappy with your current legal representation for any reason, find a new one.

Good luck.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you everyone still for the guidance that they can and could of provided me
I will also add that this is a crap situation and I can't imagine what you must be going through. Good luck.

Reactions: bellaluna