+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on visitor visa application

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Rouble, Oct 10, 2018.

  1. Hello Guys,

    Background: I have applied for my wife's PR (Outland Application from India) in March 2018 and She is currently in Canada on a visitor visa. Apparently, her 6 months visa is expiring in November. I was working on the visitor visa application and facing some challenges. I would appreciate if someone can guide me with that.

    Question 1: In Form IMM5708E, Under EMPLOYMENT, it asks for employment details for the last 10 years.
    (A) My wife has only worked for 3 years? Can I enter details about my her education to cover the 10 years period or what? How will I cover the complete 10 years period?

    (B) I will be submitting an online application and the the rows under EMPLOYMENT section are not enough to enter all the details. What can i do? In the GCKey login, it will only accept one form under the FORM upload option. Please advise.

    Question 2: what other documents should I attach with my wife's visitor visa extension application?
    Please advise.
  2. you can get another copy of that form imm5708e, then fill out the employment section only. What i did is print that filled-up employment section, then scan it. I included in my letter of explanation. There is a section on that online submission website where you are allowed to included explanations which is not included in the forms or requirements.

Share This Page