+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on visitor visa application

Rouble

Star Member
Nov 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Background: I have applied for my wife's PR (Outland Application from India) in March 2018 and She is currently in Canada on a visitor visa. Apparently, her 6 months visa is expiring in November. I was working on the visitor visa application and facing some challenges. I would appreciate if someone can guide me with that.

Question 1: In Form IMM5708E, Under EMPLOYMENT, it asks for employment details for the last 10 years.
(A) My wife has only worked for 3 years? Can I enter details about my her education to cover the 10 years period or what? How will I cover the complete 10 years period?

(B) I will be submitting an online application and the the rows under EMPLOYMENT section are not enough to enter all the details. What can i do? In the GCKey login, it will only accept one form under the FORM upload option. Please advise.

Question 2: what other documents should I attach with my wife's visitor visa extension application?
Please advise.

sventhedog

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
you can get another copy of that form imm5708e, then fill out the employment section only. What i did is print that filled-up employment section, then scan it. I included in my letter of explanation. There is a section on that online submission website where you are allowed to included explanations which is not included in the forms or requirements.