+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on urgent basis...kindlt advice

Jagan1992

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello everyone .. I recently got my open work permit approved as my wife is a student of conestoga college in Kitchener,ontario. She has done her 3 semesters and 4th will start soon and right now she is in home country India .my query is that now studies are online so can we land in vancouver instead of toronto. We would like to go to vancouver first so kindly advice

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone .. I recently got my open work permit approved as my wife is a student of conestoga college in Kitchener,ontario. She has done her 3 semesters and 4th will start soon and right now she is in home country India .my query is that now studies are online so can we land in vancouver instead of toronto. We would like to go to vancouver first so kindly advice
She wants to attend online classes from Vancouver? As long as her college is okay with that, it should be fine.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You can quarantine in Vancouver if school is not in session but she won‘t have health insurance in BC only in Ontario and you may be asked when you will be travelling to her school. You should have purchased health insurance as the spouse of an international student in Ontario. To qualify to travel given covid your travel must be essential. If classes are in session and she is saying she must be in Canada to study yes you can be questioned if you are not going to Kitchener.