+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help On Student Visa Jan 2021 (Winter).

surya12121

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello Everyone, I would like to share my profile and please help me with my visa chances thank you all.
1.12th in 2016 - 52% (Science).
2.Diploma in hotel
management in Nov 2017 - 68%.
3. 6 months doing spoken english.
4. 1.5 years working in restaurant
5. IELTS - 6.5 overall not less than 6.
6. applied under SDS.
7. Shown 2 years ITR (6 lakh) , 2nd year tution fees , CA report (more than 45 lacs).
8. Program chosen Tourism - Operations Management at Lambton College for Jan 2021 Intake.
9. One Refusal for study permit last year under NON-SDS category.
10. Not doing anything since Jan 2020.

I think more than 2 years study gap and low acedmics in 12th will be problem anyway please share your experience if anyone with similar profile got visa or what are my chances.
Thanks Again....

Last edited:

primaprime

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2019
What are your ties to India and did you explain why studying in Canada is important to your future prospects back home? The course is at least relevant to your background, but you already have a diploma and they may wonder why you aren't doing higher study in India where it's cheaper.

surya12121

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
The
What are your ties to India and did you explain why studying in Canada is important to your future prospects back home? The course is at least relevant to your background, but you already have a diploma and they may wonder why you aren't doing higher study in India where it's cheaper.
Firstly , Diploma i did was kind of certificate course so definitely the program i have chosen will be better than my previous studies as my previous diploma was 1.5 years and upcoming is of 2 years , secondly , yes i have shown strong family ties my father has transportation buisness in india from last 20 years i have mentioned everything else in cover letter moreover i have been refused first time last year under non sds category.
Thanks..