+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP ON REFUSAL

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of
residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

I'm going for undergraduate degree , graduated in 2017 from high school and my brother is my sponsor.

Please how can I tackle this refusal reason. I've ordered for my gcms notes but I need ur contribution as I wait for my gcms note.

Bank statement of sponsor showing about 50k cad , attached with property documents and investment certificates
My statement showed about 7k cad. I don't have any assest .
I didn't pay part of tuition.

What's your advice on next Application. How can I show home ties.
I don't understand the responses regarding supporting yourself while in Canada, that's not the main concern. You need to show them that after your studies you will return to your country. You can prove this by showing them you have family, assets or strong ties to your home country and therefore you MUST return to your home country. You have a brother here, who is financially stable, which shows immigration that you might stay with him after your studies.

Reactions: Royality

Jasmin Singh

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Hi today I got my Refusal letter along with BVL
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications,
previous studies, missing marksheets, academic record, level of establishment/available financial
resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.
These are the reasons mentioned in my Refusal
I received the same refusal reason for my first application, mainly the second reason is because you missed something to apply in your application.

Jasmin Singh

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
After refusal, try getting gcms notes, and do changes accordingly in your application and sop. It takes one month to get gcms notes, any individual residing in Canada can apply it for you.

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I don't understand the responses regarding supporting yourself while in Canada, that's not the main concern. You need to show them that after your studies you will return to your country. You can prove this by showing them you have family, assets or strong ties to your home country and therefore you MUST return to your home country. You have a brother here, who is financially stable, which shows immigration that you might stay with him after your studies.
Thanks allot for this

Royality

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Plsssssss RESPOND.
IF I USE A DEED GIFT OF UP TO 30KCAD FROM MY SPONSOR. Do I need to still show his bank statement. My sponsor is my Brother and my tuition for one year and expenses is 25kcad.
Also is it adviceable he gifts me property to serve as home ties.

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Plsssssss RESPOND.
IF I USE A DEED GIFT OF UP TO 30KCAD FROM MY SPONSOR. Do I need to still show his bank statement. My sponsor is my Brother and my tuition for one year and expenses is 25kcad.
Also is it adviceable he gifts me property to serve as home ties.
Yes show everything

Vicky4144

Star Member
Dec 31, 2020
Hi yesterday I got my Refusal letter along with BVL. But today I received a ghost update in my application. Is it common for ghost updates after refusal. And in my GCkey the status of Review of Additional documents is still "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Should I sent a webform for reconsideration ?