+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on Re-entry Visa..

Maremil

Oct 28, 2012
Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows how many days will it take to get a single re-entry visa if you are applying at the Canadian Embassy in Manila? I already booked a flight back and im worried that i might end up re-scheduling which will cost me a lot since i have my kids with me.Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.... :) thank you

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Maremil said:
Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows how many days will it take to get a single re-entry visa if you are applying at the Canadian Embassy in Manila? I already booked a flight back and im worried that i might end up re-scheduling which will cost me a lot since i have my kids with me.Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.... :) thank you
The CIC web site says 14 days, Manila's says 15 days plus mailing time.

Jeanette41810

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Vegreville, Alberta
NOC Code......
LCP1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Hi, I had an experience but it was last year.. It took 10 working days upon CEM received the application plus additional 3 days for the courier delivery (Air21)..

Maremil

Oct 28, 2012
Jeanette41810 said:
Hi, I had an experience but it was last year.. It took 10 working days upon CEM received the application plus additional 3 days for the courier delivery (Air21)..
Hi Jeanette41810,

Thank you so much for your reply, i hope the 10 working days plus 3 days from courier delivery hasn't change yet..thank you again

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Hi, I'm from the 'Spousal' forum so am new to these issues.

Situation: Friend of my spouse is IN Canada on work permit/visa, and wants to visit Philippines BUT also return. Current work 'visa' expires Dec 31. I've followed the online application links myself but it leads me to an application to extend "work permit" . . . have been told that's not what they're looking for. Is it possible to extend/apply online, or must submit the form to Ottawa as I saw a few webpages ago on the CIC website? Any other insight is appreciated. Thanks!

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
truesmile said:
Hi, I'm from the 'Spousal' forum so am new to these issues.

Situation: Friend of my spouse is IN Canada on work permit/visa, and wants to visit Philippines BUT also return. Current work 'visa' expires Dec 31. I've followed the online application links myself but it leads me to an application to extend "work permit" . . . have been told that's not what they're looking for. Is it possible to extend/apply online, or must submit the form to Ottawa as I saw a few webpages ago on the CIC website? Any other insight is appreciated. Thanks!
start from here - the note on the start should lead you to more links pertaining to getting a re-entry visa for a temporary foreign worker...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/apply-how.asp

/good luck...