+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on post ITA document completion

sreeraj115@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015
Hello Guys,

I received ITA in the last draw and I am gathering all documents to be uploaded. There is this one particular area where I need some help.

I filled in addresses of all the places I had stayed in past 10 years, as part of post ITA profile completion. Also, I mentioned in my profile that I do not have any history of military service. But in real, I was selected for the army and had joined the training center in April 2012. But due to some medical reasons, I had to discontinue within 25 days. I never served in the army nor did I get any remuneration during this period. I did not mention this in my address history too. I haven't claimed any CRS points for this work experience since it was only for a very brief duration. I am planning to mention about this on my explanation letter, just to be on the safe side. What is your opinion about this?

Thanks
Sreeraj

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You need to mention the army address as your residence as you lived there for 25 days.

sreeraj115@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015
xpressentry said:
You need to mention the army address as your residence as you lived there for 25 days.
If I mention this in my profile, would they ask for more documents as proof of my military service? I only have my Joining Letter and Movement Order confirming my service termination available with me. I do not expect them to give me any further details on request. Since I haven't claimed any CRS points for my military service they do not have any reason to ask for more details. But still, I am being precautious.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
This is for address history, not to claim points.

sreeraj115@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015
Yes. But if I mention it there, I have to mention in in my personal history too where I have to specify whether I had done any military service. My doubt is what all documents will they ask for if I mention military service? Obviously I cannot get a letter from the Army or my commanding officer confirming my brief period of training.