+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help on Police Clearance

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Please help me on my police clearance.

I am based in Singapore and have been in and out of Indonesia for business transactions since April 2016 and staying there for about 2 weeks per month until now under visitor pass.

To sum it up, my stay in that country is more than 6 months.

Should i get a police clearance in indonesia? if yes, one of Indonesia's requirements to get a police clearance for a non-citizen is work permit but I do not have it.

Please enlighten me.

Thank you.

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
You will need a PCC from Indonesia as well. If they do not provide you a PCC, you will need to mention that in your LOE and if possible, provide some proof that you've applied and/or they have rejected providing the PCC.

Good luck!

sby123

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
kat_ngo said:
Please help me on my police clearance.

I am based in Singapore and have been in and out of Indonesia for business transactions since April 2016 and staying there for about 2 weeks per month until now under visitor pass.

To sum it up, my stay in that country is more than 6 months.

Should i get a police clearance in indonesia? if yes, one of Indonesia's requirements to get a police clearance for a non-citizen is work permit but I do not have it.

Please enlighten me.

Thank you.
What visa have you been using?Are you using the 30 day visa?and Are you aware that the visitor pass is for leisure?

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
rohanr said:
You will need a PCC from Indonesia as well. If they do not provide you a PCC, you will need to mention that in your LOE and if possible, provide some proof that you've applied and/or they have rejected providing the PCC.

Good luck!

Thank you!!!

kat_ngo

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
sby123 said:
What visa have you been using?Are you using the 30 day visa?and Are you aware that the visitor pass is for leisure?
Mine is "Free Exemption Visa" that is allowed to do business in their country.