+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on NOC code issue.

Can87

Mar 20, 2016
Yesterday, I sent an email to following id's (noc@workingincanada.gc.ca; noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.in) for asking the correct NOC code as per my job responsibilities. I wrote the detailed responsibilities in word document and attached over there.

Got the following reply on my mail.

Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the NOC.

For reasons of security and privacy we do not open any documentation electronically, such as resumes and government-issued case numbers or hyperlinks.

Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit

Employment and Social Development Canada

Gatineau, QC, Canada

Guys, what should I do in this case ? Please suggest.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
Can87 said:
Yesterday, I sent an email to following id's (noc@workingincanada.gc.ca; noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.in) for asking the correct NOC code as per my job responsibilities. I wrote the detailed responsibilities in word document and attached over there.

Got the following reply on my mail.

Good day,

Thank you for your interest in the NOC.

For reasons of security and privacy we do not open any documentation electronically, such as resumes and government-issued case numbers or hyperlinks.

Thank you for contacting the NOC and have a nice day.

The NOC Unit

Employment and Social Development Canada

Gatineau, QC, Canada

Guys, what should I do in this case ? Please suggest.
Mention all the job duties and responsibilites in the email body. You should be good to go.

Can27

Star Member
Mar 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Done....
28-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-09-2016
Responsibilities in an email body is advised in this case. You can choose to send responsibilities in one email if you have multiple employers or multiple emails qouls also work. But only one email would bea right thing to do.