+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help On Jan 2021 Student Visa

surya12121

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hello Everyone, I have applied for Student visa in canada on September 5 for JAN 2021 intake (SDS) with biometrics and medical (Full Application). Still haven't heard anything from them and I am from India. If someone have any Idea , how much time they are taking for Winter 2021 applications please Share.
Thank you...

Last edited:

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hello Everyone, I have applied for Student visa in canada on September 5 for JAN 2021 intake (SDS) with biometrics and medical (Full Application). Still haven't heard anything from them and I am from India. If someone have any Idea , how much time they are taking for Winter 2021 applications please Share.
Thank you...
Hello, because of the pandemic, processing delays are expected. A lot of applications from Feb to Aug are still pending. There is no definite processing time even for full applications. And you still have 3 months before your classes start. Relax!

Btw, I applied on July 29, SDS, full application for Winter 2021. Got my AIP on Sept 4. No further updates to date.

Reactions: surya12121

Khanasma

Sep 20, 2020
Thank you...
They have been mentioning clearly every now and then that they can't give any time frame. There are, however, people from different months who are getting responses in form of AIPs or refusals and a few lucky in form of passport request. So you can't say anything but this is the general trend that I shared.

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hello, because of the pandemic, processing delays are expected. A lot of applications from Feb to Aug are still pending. There is no definite processing time even for full applications. And you still have 3 months before your classes start. Relax!

Btw, I applied on July 29, SDS, full application for Winter 2021. Got my AIP on Sept 4. No further updates to date.
Same here. I applied directlyfor winter 21 on july 14 and recieved aip via email on 3rd sept.

When did your eligibility check started and are your medicals updated ?

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Same here. I applied directlyfor winter 21 on july 14 and recieved aip via email on 3rd sept.

When did your eligibility check started and are your medicals updated ?
Hi! Eligibility check started also on Sept 4th. No other updates on gckey.

Did you also request for GCMS notes?