+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on implied status

Christmarie

Aug 26, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
I was only supposed to stay two months with my fiancé on a visitor status.. until the virus. I came here in Feb with intend on leaving the following month. I sent in a form to extend my stay as a visitor on March 17th. I wasn’t sure how long I was going to need to be here so I just put June 6th cause I didn’t want to be denied - well that day is coming in three days. What do I do? Should I submit another application to extend it again or wait? I’m really stressed because I can’t leave at the moment - in NL and no flights here (rural) are going out until July I was going to extend until August just to be safe. Not sure what to do now. Thanks for help

Tamoor Zahid

Jun 3, 2020
I was only supposed to stay two months with my fiancé on a visitor status.. until the virus. I came here in Feb with intend on leaving the following month. I sent in a form to extend my stay as a visitor on March 17th. I wasn’t sure how long I was going to need to be here so I just put June 6th cause I didn’t want to be denied - well that day is coming in three days. What do I do? Should I submit another application to extend it again or wait? I’m really stressed because I can’t leave at the moment - in NL and no flights here (rural) are going out until July I was going to extend until August just to be safe. Not sure what to do now. Thanks for help
What is the expiry date of your visa?
And when did you landed in Canada (what date)?

Tamoor Zahid

Jun 3, 2020
I landed Feb 5th 2020 and the expiry date was April 4th 2020
Don't take stress.
Everything will be fine soon.

So when you sent in the form for the extension of your visa was it approved or still pending???

If approved,
Then send another form and state the above matter and ask for extension for another 3 months.

Regards

Christmarie

Aug 26, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
Don't take stress.
Everything will be fine soon.

So when you sent in the form for the extension of your visa was it approved or still pending???

If approved,
Then send another form and state the above matter and ask for extension for another 3 months.

Regards
It is currently still pending. They sent an email stating that it would be processed around the time it ends which is now but I still haven’t gotten anything.

Tamoor Zahid

Jun 3, 2020
I
It is currently still pending. They sent an email stating that it would be processed around the time it ends which is now but I still haven’t gotten anything.
It's even better if you reply on the email and explain the your case.
If the email is from noreply then simply raise new form stating details of already raised form as well.

Christmarie

Aug 26, 2019
USA
Category........
FAM
I

It's even better if you reply on the email and explain the your case.
If the email is from noreply then simply raise new form stating details of already raised form as well.
The email is no reply I’m pretty sure. Sorry I’m not sure what you mean by form? Do you mean do another extension application?