+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on getting Canadian work permit

Musman916

Jul 29, 2014
Dear friends,

I am newbie here.
I need help on how I can get a work permit to satisfy my company HR in Canada? Our company office in Canada only supports to employees outside to come to work in Canada until and unless they have a sponsorship like PR, WP etc. (may be they don't want to get involved in tedious immigration process). In this scenario I am trying to arrange some sort of sponsorship like temporary WP or other WP options which I can show to HR. Is there any option ? I am a Master degree holder in engineering and have around 8 years of experience.

Would really appreciate who can help in this regards.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Dear friends,

I am newbie here.
I need help on how I can get a work permit to satisfy my company HR in Canada? Our company office in Canada only supports to employees outside to come to work in Canada until and unless they have a sponsorship like PR, WP etc. (may be they don't want to get involved in tedious immigration process). In this scenario I am trying to arrange some sort of sponsorship like temporary WP or other WP options which I can show to HR. Is there any option ? I am a Master degree holder in engineering and have around 8 years of experience.

Would really appreciate who can help in this regards.
There is no temporary WP. Your only option is PR or your company files for a LMIA exemption (inter company transfer) and then you apply for a closed work permit. Company has to show that no one in their Canadian office can do the job or could be hired. What is your country of citizenship and age?