+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help on GCMS Notes EE PR

Sep 23, 2018
Hello guys,

Its been five months since I've submitted my application for PR for me and my wife. I've recently got GCMS notes. Below is glimpse of it.

Eligibility criteria: MET
Security: NOT STARTED
Criminality: NOT STARTED
Medical: PASSED

From the agent's notes I can see R10 for criminality has been mentioned as OK for both of us, however here in the first few pages of GCMS notes, it says 'not started'.

However the main questions are

a) I find the progress being extremely slow, do I need to worry or is there any proactive measure I can take to make this happen faster?

b) My POF is running a bit low i.e. minimum requirement for a family of two is $15,381 and I can see in GCMS notes my available funds as $16000. It has gone lower because of currency fluctuation. Can I do anything about it now?

Your responses will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ishan

AutumnLeaves

Mar 25, 2018
a: no you do not have to take proactive measures, the eligibility criteria has been met and now it is a matter of time for them to clear the security step. Unless you end up in SS (security screening) your application should be approved within a month or 2 at max. Nothing to worry.
b: no worries, doesnt really matter at this point. It is locked at the time of AOR. If they have concerns over this you wouldnt have had passed eligibility. Just make sure to have enough when you do the landing, it is extremely rare but if you are unlucky they may ask you for POF

Sep 23, 2018
a: no you do not have to take proactive measures, the eligibility criteria has been met and now it is a matter of time for them to clear the security step. Unless you end up in SS (security screening) your application should be approved within a month or 2 at max. Nothing to worry.
b: no worries, doesnt really matter at this point. It is locked at the time of AOR. If they have concerns over this you wouldnt have had passed eligibility. Just make sure to have enough when you do the landing, it is extremely rare but if you are unlucky they may ask you for POF
Thank you, AutumnLeaves. I appreciate your response to these questions. I'm also expecting pending steps to complete soon. Looking forward for it. :)

Sep 23, 2018
Hello,

I've received an email from IRCC about CoPR confirmation and request for Passport submission and VFS fee. All I received was a confirmation of medical test clearance around 5 months back and now it's an email straight about CoPR.

However, there are no message in my profile about this CoPR, it is only in the email from address: CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca>

I wanted to know whether this is usual. Friends, kindly share your experience on this.

Thank you.