+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help on filling of PR Card application

rajdogra

Jan 31, 2017
Hi All,

I got my permanent residency on January 2016 but I have not received my PR card till date. When I reached here then people told me that it will take 6 months but the mistake that I made was that I haven't checked the CIC website and assumed that I will get in coming months.

After 8 months, I called their office and representative told me that your pR card was sent to address which was not mine and now the card has been discarded because I did not claim it for 6 months.

I applied it again in December 2016 and yesterday they told me that they have not received my application but I checked it on Canada post site and my application reached their office on December 5 2016. The representative told me that they process rejected application if
there is some problem in application and they don't keep
record of rejected applications but I haven't received my rejected application till date if it was rejected.

Now I am again applying for PR card and have few questions about IMM5444E form

Do I need to fill 21 section regarding Travel history but since Jan 2016 I am living in Canada only

Travel History----
"Have you traveled or lived outside of canada in the last five years or if you became a permanent resident less than 5 years ago (Since becoming a permanent resident)
Include All Absences (including those due to employment, vacations, trip to United states etc)"

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why are you reapplying a 3rd (?) time? You might just end up confusing the issue even further.

If your application arrived December 5 2016 (according to your CP receipt), it's still within normal/average processing times. Add on a few/several days before it made it out of the mail pile & actually into "processing".

Be aware that because they already sent you a card which never arrived/was lost, your application may take extra time.

Have you sent a CSE with copy of your CP delivery receipt? You do know that the customer service reps to whom you speak on the phone have no access to your files & if *you* can't see it in the ecas system, neither can they?

rajdogra

Jan 31, 2017
Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Representative told me to apply again because she was not able to see my december application and processing time for these applications is 55 days and its been more than the mentioned days for my application. She told me that probably your application has been rejected so thats why its not showing in system.

Also I have planned to go out of country in March that is the reason I need PR card urgently. I have not sent CP receipt to them. Right now, I am really very confused and frustrated.

Regards