+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help... its urgent

ibrah1m

Jan 16, 2011
Hello everyone,

Today i have received a letter from Canadian consulate General, they have asked for the State registered marriage certificate where i have sent all the attested certificate with application. I am not sure whether this time they required original or such a certificate copy. Please guide me with it. I am typing this letter below

Dear Applicant:

This refers to the your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

STATE/PROVINCE REGISTERED MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
** This solemnization is acceptable

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit certified true copies of supporting documents. All police certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.

Please send the document requested as soon as possible. if we do not received all the requested documents requested or the explanation within 60 Days from this letter........ blah blah

What exactly i have to send? copy or original?

Please help me with it.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
ibrah1m said:
Hello everyone,

Today i have received a letter from Canadian consulate General, they have asked for the State registered marriage certificate where i have sent all the attested certificate with application. I am not sure whether this time they required original or such a certificate copy. Please guide me with it. I am typing this letter below

Dear Applicant:

This refers to the your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, the following is required:

Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit certified true copies of supporting documents. All police certificates must be original. They will not be returned to you.

Please send the document requested as soon as possible. if we do not received all the requested documents requested or the explanation within 60 Days from this letter........ blah blah

Please help me with it.

send original by TCS "as its safe". keep its clear and color copies for record .thx

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibrah1m said:
Hello everyone,

Dear Applicant:

Please help me with it.
First of all let me know if you are applying inland or outland? It is better to send your original marriage certificae in.. and rest of documents they asked for certified copies..send accrdingy...

pinklady

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Passport Req..
28-02-2011
LANDED..........
09-04-2011
Unless original documents are specifically requested, please submit certified true copies of supporting documents. All police certificates must be original.

Thats what it says, unless specifically requested send a certified true copy

So send that, NOT original.

ibrah1m

Jan 16, 2011
Thanks everyone for their replies. I was so excited and was expecting PPR this week but they send me a letter asking for marriage certificate. Anyway i have send the original marriage certificate because i dont want to waste any more time. I Hopefully by Monday they will get it but i am just wondering when again IO will review my file.