+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in Understanding GCMS NOTES

ConstantK

Jan 21, 2021
Why did you order gcms? Received any decision?
Not yet . Study permit was filled on 6 October 2020. The medical was updated on 29 December 2020. No update since then, So ordered GCMS on 27 January which was received 30 February. Still waiting for a decision. Just want to know what the BLANK indicates.

N:B There are no notes by the VO in the GCMS.

mehtachintan99

Oct 2, 2019
So you got the same the refusal as above

THE APPLICANT HAS FAILED TO SATISFY ME THAT THE COURSE OF STUDY IS REASONABLE GIVEN THE HIGH COST OF INTERNATIONAL STUDY IN CANADA WHEN WEIGHED AGAINST THE POTENTIAL CAREER/EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS , THE LOCAL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SIMILAR STUDIES , AND THE APPLICANT’S EMPLOYEMENT/EDUCATION HISTORY. CONSIDERING PREVIOUS ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE, RELEVANCE OF THE PROPOSE COURSE OF STUDY AND TAKING INTO ACCOUNT FACTORS SUCH AS TRAVEL HISTORY, PERSONAL ESTABLISHMENT AND TIES TO HOME COUNTRY, I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT THE APPLICANT WOULD BE A BONAFIDE STUDENT IN CANADA AND WOULD DEPART CANADA AT THE END OF THE PERIOD AUTHORIZED FOR STAY..

The officer doesn’t believe you are a genuine student. The officer thinks that coming to Canada and spending thousands of dollars will not advance your career in your home country or benefit you in any way. Don’t know your program but the officer says that you can take the exact same course (cheaper) in your home country. You don’t need to come to Canada to study. You must not have great marks either.
Ok thanks so can I change the decision,if I can answer all this reasons of vo for refusal in convincing manner. I have first class in my bachelor and going for PGD.

ConstantK

Jan 21, 2021
@Naturgrl
Please kindly help with this

Study permit was filled on 6 October 2020. The medical was updated on 29 December 2020. No update since then, So ordered GCMS on 27 January which was received 30 February. Still waiting for a decision. Just want to know what the BLANK indicates.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
@Naturgrl
Please kindly help with this

Study permit was filled on 6 October 2020. The medical was updated on 29 December 2020. No update since then, So ordered GCMS on 27 January which was received 30 February. Still waiting for a decision. Just want to know what the BLANK indicates.

It means the VO has not reviewed your file.