+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in understanding GCMS notes

omsaiom

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Forum members,
I received my GCMS notes today
In the correspondence outgoing section and talking about my latest outgoing comments, I have omitted many lines in between, just giving details of what I am concerned about

Outgoing 1:
Document: Application transferred
Items requested: 1
Item: Kit/Application forms
Created date: 27/02/2016
Updated date: 01/03/2016
Due date: 26/02/2016
Attachments: 0

Outgoing 2:
Document: Request letter
Item: Police certificate
Created date: 19/02/2016
Updated date: 04/03/2016
Due date: 18/4/2016
Attachments: 1

I did received request for my FBI PCC as shown in Outgoing 2, having the same due date as above with a letter attached to the request in my online profile.
After that I have received nothing, I am FSW outland applicant my question is that when we receive Schedule 4A form request do we get it in e-mail or it also gets updated on the online profile and do we have any forms attached to it.
I am confused because in Outgoing 1 it says they have send Kit/Application forms but in attachment has 0 attachments, also in document type it says Application transferred so was it Schedule 4A form request or not? But I have no such request showing in my online application.
Any one who has got GCMS notes and also got Schedule4A request can you please help me with it, my note are 98 pages and it was there under correspondence on page 45.

Best Regards,
OMSAIOM

smusama123

Aug 16, 2018
Dear,

Hope you are doing well. I am in the same boat as you were 2 years ago. I have submitted my EE application and currently in IP2 stage.

I received my GCMS notes two days back hain in the Correspondance Outgoing section, the first one shows exaclty same as yours. Document: Application transferred. And no attachement. I have not received any email or massege in the account for this correspondance.

What i received is email for my earlier additional document which was submitted and is shown in correspondance number 2.

Please help me if this is just some internal communication and i dont need to worry about it.

I see you recieved your PR thats a sort of good news for me but i think after long time right?

Osama
sm_usama@hotmail.com

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Dear,

Hope you are doing well. I am in the same boat as you were 2 years ago. I have submitted my EE application and currently in IP2 stage.

I received my GCMS notes two days back hain in the Correspondance Outgoing section, the first one shows exaclty same as yours. Document: Application transferred. And no attachement. I have not received any email or massege in the account for this correspondance.

What i received is email for my earlier additional document which was submitted and is shown in correspondance number 2.

Please help me if this is just some internal communication and i dont need to worry about it.

I see you recieved your PR thats a sort of good news for me but i think after long time right?

Osama
sm_usama@hotmail.com

Hi,

Any idea how you deal with that because I am also facing same issue. What is this Kit Application Form? How you manage to resolve the issue?

Please confirm

Thanks,
Anjum

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

Any idea how you deal with that because I am also facing same issue. What is this Kit Application Form? How you manage to resolve the issue?

Please confirm

Thanks,
Anjum
Outgoing1 - application transferred means your file was transfered to a different office.

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
Outgoing1 - application transferred means your file was transfered to a different office.
Hi, Though I didn't get GCMS notes but when I logged into my application then I got the message of Your action required. Actually in my case in my application when I logged in today, I saw a message of "Your Action Required". To investigate it when I clicked on "View Submitted Application". A new placeholder of "Kit, Application forms" is displaying with an overdue status (9th September 2018). Though between 9th September till 20th November I logged in multiple times and didn't see anything required from my side. Now I am seeing this. Now placeholder is displaying but there are no instructions or requirement that what kind of document CIC required from me. Even on the page of "Application status and messages" there is no requirement against "Review of additional documents", like its still displaying as "We do not need additional documents."

shashi_b

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, Though I didn't get GCMS notes but when I logged into my application then I got the message of Your action required. Actually in my case in my application when I logged in today, I saw a message of "Your Action Required". To investigate it when I clicked on "View Submitted Application". A new placeholder of "Kit, Application forms" is displaying with an overdue status (9th September 2018). Though between 9th September till 20th November I logged in multiple times and didn't see anything required from my side. Now I am seeing this. Now placeholder is displaying but there are no instructions or requirement that what kind of document CIC required from me. Even on the page of "Application status and messages" there is no requirement against "Review of additional documents", like its still displaying as "We do not need additional documents."
@anju355 , @omsaiom
I know this is very old thread, but do you mind sharing what was the meaning for the following message in GCMS notes :

Outgoing 1:

Is this a internal message or applicant has to take some action? so far, I have not seen any updates on my online account.

anju355

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2017
AOR Received.
02-04-2018
File Transfer...
12-07-2018
@anju355 , @omsaiom
I know this is very old thread, but do you mind sharing what was the meaning for the following message in GCMS notes :

Outgoing 1:

Is this a internal message or applicant has to take some action? so far, I have not seen any updates on my online account.
Hi, As far as I remembered this was also appeared in my form. I guess this was just a random field.