+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP IN SDS..

Maninder.singhh

Jul 9, 2019
hello
i want to know that do i need to write a sop for my study visa under SDS?
i have done graduation in 2015 (B.Sc with physics, chemistry& maths) with 61% (no backlogs)..
have 4 years of working experience after that..
accepted in university for post graduate certificate program in Information Technology..
paid full tuition fee 20,000 CAD,,paid GIC 10300 CAD..
my consultant says that i dont need a SOP as my case is clean..
so do i really need to write SOP...??
pls help..

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
Hi, my case was almost same and I had also applied under SDS, paid full year tuition fee as well as GIC etc., Showed funds of approximately $10000, IELTS OVERALL BAND 7 with no less than 6, and still my Student Visa got rejected stating 'Purpose of Visit' as the Visa Officer thought I won't come back to India after the completion og the course.
My Consultant told me that it was a random rejection and SOP is not needed for SDS applications, but i think i should write and submit it again for Next intake of January 2020.

Maninder.singhh

Jul 9, 2019
Sep 2019 intake..
I just mentioned basic things in my cover letter..like frm im frm academics,, parent's occupation,,my agent prepared my cover letter..

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Got visa approval under sds for Jan 2020 intake. It is better to submit Statement of Purpose if there is anything you want to convey or explain to the visa officer which you are not able to, with your documents or application.

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
Did u submit tution fee receipt and gic certificate only as financial documents? Or some other documents were also required?
I didn't send SOP and not even cover letter, besides that, i submitted my full year tuition fee, gic account as well as showed funds of $10000 .
Visa Rejected on grounds of 'Purpose of visit' stating " I don't think that you'll return to your home country after your temporary stay".
Now applying for Jan 2020 intake.
Consultant again saying that it was just a matter of bad luck, will apply again somewhat earlier and visa will be approved, don't know whether i should write SOP or Cover Lettee this time or not