+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in planning moving to canada after VISA

desirecanada

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
Hello Dear Friends,

As i had posted before I have received my VISA.But for my first visit to canada I want just to go and apply for my PR card and return in one week so that the visa does not expires.
I am planning to move after 1 year.
could you please help me as to what all documents do I need to carry if I am visiting just for 1 week .
I know this is a common question but I could not find any links.
If any1 can provide any links or existing topics in the forum then I will be very grateful.

Praying every1 in this forum gets the visa ASAP.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bring your proof of funds, COPR and B4, etc. For landing and back to home country, see this link:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t117604.0.html

kannadakanmani

Mar 12, 2012
If planning to move after 1 year, do your landing formalities when you are close to visa expiry, like a month or two before as this may give you some minor advantage with the 5 year term.

-KK

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
desirecanada said:
Hello Dear Friends,

As i had posted before I have received my VISA.But for my first visit to canada I want just to go and apply for my PR card and return in one week so that the visa does not expires.
I am planning to move after 1 year.
could you please help me as to what all documents do I need to carry if I am visiting just for 1 week .
I know this is a common question but I could not find any links.
If any1 can provide any links or existing topics in the forum then I will be very grateful.

Praying every1 in this forum gets the visa ASAP.
Steaky has already replied to your query. And I like KK's idea.

Mitali

desirecanada

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
thanks mitali and others for the replies..I wanted to know the specifications like will I need to carry funds and take them back without keeping them in a bank I have alraedy lived in Toronto so know the place .applied all by myself so dont have amy idea about landing process.

Any suggestions /links will be really helpfull.thanks to evry1 again...TC