+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in Interview

eria

Jan 22, 2007
Hello,
I have just recieved an interview call from Canada Embassy for immigration and this is my first ever interview concerning the matter..
Would you please help me in this regard so I will be awarded the status of successful immigrant?

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Hello eria,
Please go through the interview notes put on this group by our dear friend Mikeramma. He has done excellent job.
Wish u good luck.

Thanks

Cool

softncool

Star Member
Oct 31, 2006
Pakistan
Dear Eria,
You are welcome. Please update us about the outcome of your interview. We will be waiting anxiously. For the time being we can only wish you best of luck.
Thanks
Cool

mikee

Feb 1, 2007
Hi Eria,

I'm also expecting an interview call soon because I have applied as a skilled professional category and my points are good. I hope your interiew goes well for you, please post the questions asked by them here so we can prepare ourselves for our interviews.

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Hey Eria and Mikee

For your information our friend Mikeramma has done an excellent job on the Interview preparation guide already, please take a look on the top of the Immigration Topics / Skilled workers

Cheers
Eduardo

eria

Jan 22, 2007
Hello fella's,
Guess what?????
I cleared my interview and got my passport stamped ...wow

Now i'm a successful immigrant to canada... would you please tell me some things before I went to canada.

1- how can I arrange my stay there?
2- how much things I have to carry firstly?
3- how can I get the IT job as soon as possible?

thanks in advance

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
eria said:
Hello fella's,
Guess what?????
I cleared my interview and got my passport stamped ...wow

Now i'm a successful immigrant to canada... would you please tell me some things before I went to canada.

1- how can I arrange my stay there?
2- how much things I have to carry firstly?
3- how can I get the IT job as soon as possible?

thanks in advance
Excellent!!! Congratulations!!! how did you get your passport stamped so fast?

Cheers!!!!!!!
Eduardo

hammadsanaa

Star Member
Oct 15, 2005
Israel
Eria,
Great News! Congratulations!
But my dear, could you please share with us the interview questions and your expierience in the interview?!
Best,
Hammad

trick-r-treat

Jan 18, 2007
I would also love to know what was asked - was it really bad, or did they just ask a few quick questions and got you in and out?

mjd

Jul 26, 2005
eria did they stam a Visa???
They also stamp my pp but it was not a visa. The stamp was "ISLAMABAD" and "PR" by hand.