+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in identifying trustful immigration firms

ekmi

Jun 2, 2009
Hi,

We are planning to file for our PR in Canada, currently we are in US on working visas. Trying to find a good firm in canada to file our PR. Please suggest.
Any ideas about these 2 firms-Protech immigration and VisionsCanada ??

thank you very much

eacsmk

May 15, 2009
Having used an immigration lawyer myself, I don't recommend it. If you can find listings for immigration consultants, you are better off. They will not charge you nearly as much and are more likely to care for your case the way you do. My lawyer made a mistake in the way she filed it and tried to put the blame on the government for not accepting the file the first time around. I'm sure not everyone is like her, but the forms are straightforward enough that if you should need help, an immigration consultant should suffice.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ekmi said:
Hi,

We are planning to file for our PR in Canada, currently we are in US on working visas. Trying to find a good firm in canada to file our PR. Please suggest.
Any ideas about these 2 firms-Protech immigration and VisionsCanada ??

thank you very much
I recommend David Cohen's law firm, he is one of the reputed lawyer of Canada and owner of this forum as well.

xtinab

Jun 18, 2009
Do you know if David Cohen's firm responds to the online inquiry form on the site? Its only been a few days since I posted mine to them and haven't heard back. I'm just wondering if I should even expect an answer back.

CB

Edit: I got an email back with some phone numbers I can call to get an answer to my question. I ended up calling and was able to get my question answered right then and there. Kudos to that. Just wanted to let you all know that they did indeed answer my inquiry.

alainrichard

Jun 30, 2009
In canada you dont need anybody for your immigration transaction. Everything is well explained and very clear and made available to everybody.

http://www.cic.gc.ca

Immigration Canada also suggest you deal directly with them as your file will not be given any privilege nor priority if handled by a lawyer or immigration consultant.

Regards

AR

M

Mouhatib

REGARDING PROTECH IMMIGRATION: HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE AND THOUGHT:

Hello,

I did use Protech Immigration for my skilled visa application.

DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All that they want is your money and them they will disappear.

THEY ARE UTTERLY INCOMPETENT, THEY ARE LIARS, THEY DO NOT KNOW HOW TO READ ENGLISH, THEY ARE UNPROFESSIONNAL, THEY ARE UTTERLY IRRESPONSIBLE.

They messed up with my application because tey did not use my correct professional code, they do NOT respond to your calls, emails, letters, messages.

They do NOT send you documents you have asked for
I have to lodge a complaint with CSIC in order to obtan a simple photocopie of my application: even a donkey could have done a photocopie.

THEY HAVE WASTED 2 YEARS OF MY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT USE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!