+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP IN GETTING STUDY PERMIT FOR CANADA

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
waqaaar said:
my consultant is asking me for an re apply. he just told me that he will make SOP again with clear prospectus to leave after stay, he also told me to open an account on my name and deposit an year of cost of living. he will add one more affadavit of support. furthermore i am also showing my father's one more business which settled up in ethopia. that could show we have a business in other country as well so may it increase chances to satisfy vo that i will leave canada.

could it show some improvement im my case or not ?????

please advice me i am waiting for ur reply
who is ur consultant, If he didn't make ur SOP good first time what he gonna do this time anything special u asked him, well I gave u my suggestion BTW why u choosing specifically uni of simon fraser is it in ur consultant list thats why,, or what?? money is not ur problem dude, problem is with ur profile, just make ur profile better,, btw share ur profile 10th 12th and uni marks till now

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
sharjeel91 said:
who is ur consultant, If he didn't make ur SOP good first time what he gonna do this time anything special u asked him, well I gave u my suggestion BTW why u choosing specifically uni of simon fraser is it in ur consultant list thats why,, or what?? money is not ur problem dude, problem is with ur profile, just make ur profile better,, btw share ur profile 10th 12th and uni marks till now
agency name is ABN OVERSEAS.

Because of VANCOUVER as you know it is on top in most live able cities rankings. climates is also a big reason.

in 10th i got 73 percent, in 12th i got 68 THEN i was doing BBA from SZABIST and compeleted two semester with 2.67 CGPA

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
waqaaar said:
sharjeel91 said:
agency name is ABN OVERSEAS.

Because of VANCOUVER as you know it is on top in most live able cities rankings. climates is also a big reason.

in 10th i got 73 percent, in 12th i got 68 THEN i was doing BBA from SZABIST and compeleted two semester with 2.67 CGPA
IS simon fraser in the list of ur consultant panel?

spicy1986

Feb 5, 2014
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH THE PROFIFE INFO :

Me and my husband both have good jobs in Canada in banks and we make about $140000 CAd. I went to india last year 2013 and I applied for a TRV for my 19 year old brother to come with me for 3 months also he was waiting for his class 12 exam results.
The VO rejected the visa for 3 reason
1. family ties in home country and Canada
2.financial status
3.employment status.
I showed my mom as a housewife because I take care of the expenses as my father expired , brother is a student.
Brothers profile
10th 58%
12th 71%
9 months gap because preparing for IELTS (exam in feb 15th 2014)
I want to ask because there is a prior rejection will they refuse study permit even if we pay all the fees up fronts and show $20,000 worth of gold assessment as assets. The programme that we are looking to apply is Business general for 2 years in Seneca college.
I don't want to make mistake aging PLEASE PLEASE HELP.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
waqaaar said:
Now my advise is that reappear in IELTS get 6.6 bands, if u r in karachi i will tell u about teacher InshAllah he will help u getting 6.5 bands, apply in 2 or 3 universities get unconditional acceptance letter, i mean direct admission to BBA program no ESL and other enlish language stuff,, make a good SOP why u want to forfeit ur studies here and want to go canada, then apply for visa,,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
waqaaar said:
thank you bro, you just sort out my problem.
so u r up for some hardwork again good, for good IELTS tips watch IELTS Ryan youtude videos, here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKrhTJTTUp9Kx2KEoxGp2QA
will help u for sure, good luck,,