+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED HELP IN GETTING STUDY PERMIT FOR CANADA

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
HII ... i want some suggestion in getting study permit for VANCOUVER, CANADA
I got admission in SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY VANCOUVER in BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION a 4 years program.
I showed my father as my sponsor. He is a business man. I showed his personal bank statement with $40000 CAD. I also showed his company's account that maintain balance with near $100000 CAD. I also showed two properties which cost for near $300000 CAD. I provided them all essential document for visa.
But Candian High Commission refused my application in just 12 days with a reason that they are not satisfied that i will leave Canada
after stay.
Several factors
1.Your travel history
2.Purpose of visit

I don't know how they can refused my application by saying this.
I have a strong reason to leave Canada because we have a family business here in Pakistan and i will look after my family business after graduation.

Please suggest me how could i get their believe that i will leave Canada after stay.
I am waiting for advices from your side.
Thank you
WAQAR

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got admission in SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY VANCOUVER in BACHELORS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION a 4 years program.
What is you previous education? Any job?

I showed my father as my sponsor. He is a business man. I showed his personal bank statement with $40000 CAD.
Did you provide Visa Office with your father's affidavit that he is ready to pay for your study and living expenses for 4 years?
I also showed two properties which cost for near $300000 CAD
Did he write he is ready to sell them to pay for your study?
I provided them all essential document for visa.
Like what?

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
1. i have done intermediate and i also did two semesters in BBA program from SZABIST PAKISTAN. It is prestigious and well reputed university in Pakistan.

2. Yeah i provided them an affidavit that my father bear all fee and living expense there.

3. No i have not wrote this type of thing, like to sell.

4. Means all my father's business document like NTN, Affiliation certificates, etc

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i also did two semesters in BBA program from SZABIST PAKISTAN. It is prestigious and well reputed university in Pakistan.
But you do not transfer . You want to start form 1 semester, right? Have you ever traveled to any developed country? So 1)- why suddenly Canada after two semesters at home?

CIC does not understand why do not you what to get BA degree at home from a reputable university.-- this is 2)Purpose of visit is absolutely unclear.

provided them an affidavit that my father bear all fee and living expense there.
How did he prove that he has and will have enough funds?

Financial statements means nothing in terms of money on the bank account. The same with property. If only you sold it and showed as the resource of the funds.

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
right i will start from 1st semester. No i have not traveled to any country. i have a fresh passport. i had to go Canada after my intermediate but in planning, processing and getting admission in universty. i got too late. so i wanted a safe side that's why i was doing BBA here.

Now tell me how can i satisfy him that i want to do BBA from Simon Fraser??

He has a business and his per annul profits prove that he has and hopefully will have sufficient funds to support me.

No i am not showing properties as resource. My father's business profit is the resource of funds.

On other hand CIC do not have issues with financial resources and enough funds. They just have issue in travel history and purpose of visit

sunkanmyne

Oct 31, 2013
These are the means through which CIC would belive u might leave canada.
1. Your Family evidenced from your family form
2. Marriage evidenced from marriage certificate
3. Letter from you office that u are their staff and that u are expectd back after ur study
4.Ur landed property in your home country if any

Please dont lie. In the future these are the main evidence that u can provide. Thank you

Aruma

Sep 25, 2009
Waqar When you completed your Intermediate? Was it FSc or what? What is your marks percentage?

Did you sent original documents to get admission?

Did you show to the embassy that you have completed two semesters for BBA here?

What is your IELTS score?

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
hey sunkanmyne

1. i have provided them my family evidence like parents and siblings.

2. i am single.

3. i didn't did job here. But i have my father business here so could i show any post in my father's company.

4. i do not have any property on my name. it is on my father's name.

So please tell some more suggestions.

i will be very thankful.

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
hey aruma

i completed my intermediate in 2012. it was not FSC, basically it was our local sindh board called Higher Education Commission HSC. i got 68 percent.

No i just sent scanned copy to the university for admission.

yeah i showed them about BBA.

IELTS score was 5.5 in three sections listening, speaking, reading and 6.0 in writing. the overall bands was 5.5.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
waqaaar said:
hey aruma

i completed my intermediate in 2012. it was not FSC, basically it was our local sindh board called Higher Education Commission HSC. i got 68 percent.

No i just sent scanned copy to the university for admission.

yeah i showed them about BBA.

IELTS score was 5.5 in three sections listening, speaking, reading and 6.0 in writing. the overall bands was 5.5.
Hi waqar looks like ur from sindh, Purpose of visit: its clear ur IELTS score is way too low it means u must have got the conditional acceptance, u cant speak english and u want to study there VO thinks like that not me, u have sufficient money that why financial is not the problem,, and usually travel history means vo is not satisfied that u will leave canada, thats because u didnt apply for transfer of credit hours and u can only satisfy VO about ur plans with SOP, did u add SOP?

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
i know my IELTS score is low but i got an unconditional acceptance from simon fraser university.

yeah i have not travel to any other country.

yeah i provided them statement of purpose with clear thoughts that i will come back and look after my father's business.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
waqaaar said:
i know my IELTS score is low but i got an unconditional acceptance from simon fraser university.

yeah i have not travel to any other country.

yeah i provided them statement of purpose with clear thoughts that i will come back and look after my father's business.
How can u get unconditional acceptance at 5.5 bands,, the requirement is 6.5 bands usually,,

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
firstly i have to attend fraser international college for academic program 1 then upon completion of academic program 1 with 3 GPA. THEN I will get an an unconditional transfer in simon fraser universty.
For the academic profram 1 the ielts requirement are 6.0 in reading and writing / minimum 5.5 in listening and speaking. so i am just near to requirement and i applied through consultant so they just gave me admission.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
waqaaar said:
firstly i have to attend fraser international college for academic program 1 then upon completion of academic program 1 with 3 GPA. THEN I will get an an unconditional transfer in simon fraser universty.
For the academic profram 1 the ielts requirement are 6.0 in reading and writing / minimum 5.5 in listening and speaking. so i am just near to requirement and i applied through consultant so they just gave me admission.
that means u got conditional acceptance, u need to get 3 GPA then u will get admit to BBA, VO is not stupid brother ur profile is week, and consultant got his money and u got rejection, so u go to consultant again and he gets his money again and u may get visa, get the unconditional acceptance I mean direct admission to BBA and then apply for visa, dont waste ur money,,,

waqaaar

Feb 9, 2014
my consultant is asking me for an re apply. he just told me that he will make SOP again with clear prospectus to leave after stay, he also told me to open an account on my name and deposit an year of cost of living. he will add one more affadavit of support. furthermore i am also showing my father's one more business which settled up in ethopia. that could show we have a business in other country as well so may it increase chances to satisfy vo that i will leave canada.

could it show some improvement im my case or not ?????

please advice me i am waiting for ur reply