+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help in filling IMM5406E form for Additional family information

heymanthkumar

Star Member
Feb 7, 2018
Hi All,

Need some quick help in filling out the Additional family information form.

I have submitted my PR application including my wife(non-accompanying). We are blessed with a baby recently. Now we have to submit the 'Additional family information IMM5406E form.

Below are my questions

1. Should me and my wife have to submit separate additional family forms or just one is enough ?
2. Also, should i be mentioning only my Kid's details in the form or do i have to mention my spouse details again?
3. Should we fill this form in our native language along with English.

Thanks in advance.

BBCRO

Dec 17, 2018
The principal applicant, their spouse or common-law partner (if applicable), and all dependent children 18 years of age or older must complete their own copy of this form. Complete ALLnames in English and in your native language (for example, Arabic, Cyrillic, Chinese, Chinese commercial/telegraphic code, Korean, or Japanese characters). If additional space is required attach a separate sheet. If a section does not apply to you, write "Not applicable".

Greatarike

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,
About filling the additional Family Information form, as the spouse, do I still need to fill the applicants details on my own form or should I write N/A or we should both fill the columns for applicants and spouse on our different forms
( just wondering how they will know which is which)