need help humber college

ajaynehra

Aug 8, 2014
rohtak ,haryana ,india
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
I got offer letter (through mail) from humber college and do humber college send hard copy of prospectus ( someone told me they will send a parcel)
As bank is asking for a prospectus to give me loan. Where to get prospectus

Unhappy

Mar 29, 2013
ajaynehra said:
Hey,
I got offer letter (through mail) from humber college and do humber college send hard copy of prospectus ( someone told me they will send a parcel)
As bank is asking for a prospectus to give me loan. Where to get prospectus
The only time I've ever encountered that word prospectus is when companies wish to sell stocks for their company, on a public stock exchange, they must file a prospectus for potential investors. So, I don't understand the question and I've passed through several Colleges and Universities here and never heard the term as it relates to student loans or College admission. I do think you should stay away from Toronto or Vancouver area schools because housing costs are astronomical and you will need a bank to pay your rent. We have many excellent schools in smaller cities where rent is not so expensive. Please explain what they mean by prospectus as it relates to school. Maybe they thought you were trying to buy the College and not just enroll :D

Unhappy

Mar 29, 2013
ajaynehra said:
you can call it information brochure
Ok, well CIC won't have that but the College will. I still think you should go somewhere else on account of high rental fees in Toronto. Good luck, whatever you do.