+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help Guys regarding Gap issue for student visa.

kumarpanks

Mar 3, 2015
Hi everyone,

I had posted my query before also but I didn't get any response,I really need you guy's perspective.
please Favor me in this time...It is like my dream...
I want to know that how many years of gap is fine for applying for student visa in Canada.

Can I try for student visa if I have 8 years of gap and having 6 years of experience.

Every answers are valuable for me...

Thanks and regards
Pankaj.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
kumarpanks said:
Hi everyone,

I had posted my query before also but I didn't get any response,I really need you guy's perspective.
please Favor me in this time...It is like my dream...
I want to know that how many years of gap is fine for applying for student visa in Canada.

Can I try for student visa if I have 8 years of gap and having 6 years of experience.

Every answers are valuable for me...

Thanks and regards
Pankaj.
it should be ok as long as ur experience is not unrelated to ur education. as long as u were working u should be ok. again it is not black and white lot of factors influence visa so its a combination of factore if ur weak in one u should boost others .

kumarpanks

Mar 3, 2015
First of all.Thanks A lot for your Feedback. I asked because my consultancy people says that you can not apply for student visa because of big gap and sikkim Manipal university is not recognized from WES.

please suggest me what Should I do now. :-X :(

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
kumarpanks said:
First of all.Thanks A lot for your Feedback. I asked because my consultancy people says that you can not apply for student visa because of big gap and sikkim Manipal university is not recognized from WES.

please suggest me what Should I do now. :-X :(

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj.
ur consultancy may be lying. well if ur university is not recognized then well ur out of luck. I dont know what u could do about it. u could check if the college/university u want to apply to if it will accept it