+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help..... Got VFS Payment Link for the 2-way courier but didn't got AWB number (more than 3 hours have passed)

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hello,

My pickup is scheduled on December 26.

I received the payment link. I also paid to vfs and also got the receipt for the same.

As mentioned in the email I replied to VFS with proof of payment but still, I didn't get the AWB number.

Usually, people get AWB number within an hour of replying to the vfs with proof of payment.

kishor11x

Nov 2, 2019
my pick up is today , but didn't get the awb number yet. I did the payment yesterday
they are not even responding to my mails

shangrila

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
Hello,

I received the payment link. I also paid to vfs and also got the receipt for the same.

As mentioned in the email I replied to VFS with proof of payment but still, I didn't get the AWB number.

Usually, people get AWB number within an hour of replying to the vfs with proof of payment.
hey, after how many days did u get your payment link? I filled the webform 4 days ago. yet no link.
Should I submit another webform on Monday?

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hello,

Hi,
Can you pls tell me how did you made payment for passport submission and can I do it by debit card? or they only accepts credit cards.
And also what all details did you provide on the cover of the package envelope to be sent?