+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help got a little prob on my visa

Aug 16, 2017
am i going to face problems while entering canada because my name was misspelled on my visa but i have some supporting documents our flight will be on september 14, 2017 are they going to hold me on the airport? need help

VOBuckeye

Mar 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-09-2016
AOR Received.
12-21-2016
Passport Req..
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-10-2017
am i going to face problems while entering canada because my name was misspelled on my visa but i have some supporting documents our flight will be on september 14, 2017 are they going to hold me on the airport? need help
what kind of visa is it? When they sent you the visa documents they ask you to review everything and if incorrect, they have contact information on who to reach out to.

Reactions: lloydcabading2017
Aug 16, 2017
what kind of visa is it? When they sent you the visa documents they ask you to review everything and if incorrect, they have contact information on who to reach out to.
it's a permanent residence visa my grandparents petitioned us we already emailed them several times before my visa was issued to make a change to my application but still they didn't fix it are they the one who is responsible with it?

ZoeLuh

Mar 25, 2021
it's a permanent residence visa my grandparents petitioned us we already emailed them several times before my visa was issued to make a change to my application but still they didn't fix it are they the one who is responsible with it?
am i going to face some problems on the airport? are they going to hold me?
Hi Gus! How did it go? Were you able to entry in Canada? I have exactly the same situation and I’m concerned whether I can sort it out at the Port of Entry or send a amendment to IRCC.

ZoeLuh

Mar 25, 2021
Hi There! How did it go? Were you able to entry in Canada? I have exactly the same situation and I’m concerned whether I can sort it out at the Port of Entry or send a amendment to IRCC.

vip007

Mar 2, 2021
Hi There! How did it go? Were you able to entry in Canada? I have exactly the same situation and I’m concerned whether I can sort it out at the Port of Entry or send a amendment to IRCC.
Hi ZoeLuh,
where you able to sort it out at the Port of Entry ?