+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help from seniors guys...

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basically I am from Pakistan and while studying BS in Computer Sceince I got job in Finance department as an assistant Accountant in August 2004, thereafter, I completed my 3 years BS degree in December 2005 and got admission in MBA in Finance in same institute meanwhile I promoted by the comapany to Accountant, my MBA finished in december 2007, then I left the job October 2008 and came to Saudi Arabia and since January 2009 I am working as an Accountant in very reputable firm in Riyadh.

As per prvided list by CIC my occupation is listed with noc code 1111, so what would be the total points I can get in work Experience factors?? and my first degree is not relevant with my occupation so it could be negative impact on my application?? rest of information given below kindly inform points breakdown of my eiligibility.
Education : MBA in Finance 17 years
Wife Education : MA 16 years
Work Experience : 4+ years
Brother in law and sister living in Canada on PR.
Note: let me know how maximum band I will be required in IELTS???

Regards
Zeeshan

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
Your work experience and education background need not be the same for immigration purposes. Your qualification and work experience will be awarded points separately. I know science graduates who have pursued accounting profession and immigrated to canada. Suggest that you visit cic website and do a self evaluation with regard to points that you may get.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babutv2000 said:
Your work experience and education background need not be the same for immigration purposes. Your qualification and work experience will be awarded points separately. I know science graduates who have pursued accounting profession and immigrated to canada. Suggest that you visit cic website and do a self evaluation with regard to points that you may get.

He need first look at his NOC-1111, its not eligible for FSW-1. Op can apply only if having a Approved job offer from HRSDC. Otherwise, i guess OP has a family in Canada, si i'll advise him think of PNP instead of FSW.

nimmiboy said:
Basically I am from Pakistan and while studying BS in Computer Sceince I got job in Finance department as an assistant Accountant in August 2004, thereafter, I completed my 3 years BS degree in December 2005 and got admission in MBA in Finance in same institute meanwhile I promoted by the comapany to Accountant, my MBA finished in december 2007, then I left the job October 2008 and came to Saudi Arabia and since January 2009 I am working as an Accountant in very reputable firm in Riyadh.

As per prvided list by CIC my occupation is listed with noc code 1111, so what would be the total points I can get in work Experience factors?? and my first degree is not relevant with my occupation so it could be negative impact on my application?? rest of information given below kindly inform points breakdown of my eiligibility.
Education : MBA in Finance 17 years
Wife Education : MA 16 years
Work Experience : 4+ years
Brother in law and sister living in Canada on PR.
Note: let me know how maximum band I will be required in IELTS???

Regards
Zeeshan

I have answered your PM,hope it will help.

P

pakistan

1111 is in the list so he can apply in category one with arranged employment option

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
No, he can apply for FSW1 without a arrange employment. arrange employement is for those whose occupation is not on the list. But if he still get arrange employment, then it will be more good for his application.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NewYorker said:
No, he can apply for FSW1 without a arrange employment. arrange employement is for those whose occupation is not on the list. But if he still get arrange employment, then it will be more good for his application.
pakistan said:
1111 is in the list so he can apply in category one with arranged employment option

Yes ,sorry for above statement. NOC-1111 is also included in 38 occupation list.

nimmiboy :-

What i calculate.... you have 60 marks without IELTS ( this is just my own calculation ) and you need 7 more from IELTS, mean moderate band score of IELTS would be enough for you.But again,as i made mistake in above statement, its my personal openion, so re claculate yourself to see how many points your score.

nimmiboy

Apr 22, 2005
Riyadh - KSA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your valuable inputs.

1-) My bachelor degree is in Computer science although MBA in finance, then still it make a problem with my work experience, as my master degree is relevant with my profession????

need your opinions....

Regards

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
babutv2000 said:
Your work experience and education background need not be the same for immigration purposes. Your qualification and work experience will be awarded points separately.

You mean My work experience and education background need not be the same for immigration purposes...! How come....! I've found many brothers in this forum said you should have relationship with your job and education.......

can you please clarify .......