+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for WES Evaluation for Integrated Master 's Degree from Bharathiar University.(5 year Integrated Degree) !

rajk_canada

Dec 2, 2022
Hi All,

I would like to know what would be the credential evaluation for Integrated Master's Degree from Bharathiar University.(5 year Integrated Degree) !

What would be the Equivalency in Canada. It would be Bachelor's degree (4 years) or Bachelor's or Master's Degree. ?

If anyone recently created a wes account, could you please help on this!

Regards!
Keerthiraj

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,

I would like to know what would be the credential evaluation for Integrated Master's Degree from Bharathiar University.(5 year Integrated Degree) !

What would be the Equivalency in Canada. It would be Bachelor's degree (4 years) or Bachelor's or Master's Degree. ?

If anyone recently created a wes account, could you please help on this!

Regards!
Keerthiraj
You can research on the website of WES for equivalency tool. Its a simple process just go for start the process option. Keep on filling your details but most importantly make sure all the details are right before you pay fees as it is hard or you can say very rare to change the details after evaluation is done by WES.

rajk_canada

Dec 2, 2022
You can research on the website of WES for equivalency tool. Its a simple process just go for start the process option. Keep on filling your details but most importantly make sure all the details are right before you pay fees as it is hard or you can say very rare to change the details after evaluation is done by WES.

Thanks for the response @Taran D . Yes, I did all the steps in WES equivalency tool before posting here. But I'm getting only Bachelor's degree ( 4 years only).

rajk_canada

Dec 2, 2022
Hi All,

I need your help on creating a wes account with proper information. I completed my M.Sc software systems (5 year integrated course) in Bharathiar University.

This is what I'm getting. Don't know why it's being considered as a bachelor's degree

Country of Education: India
Name of Degree: Master of Science
Name of Institution: Bharathiar University
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Could anyone assist me on this. It would be really helpful.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,

I need your help on creating a wes account with proper information. I completed my M.Sc software systems (5 year integrated course) in Bharathiar University.

This is what I'm getting. Don't know why it's being considered as a bachelor's degree

Country of Education: India
Name of Degree: Master of Science
Name of Institution: Bharathiar University
Equivalency in Canada: Bachelor's degree (4 years)

Could anyone assist me on this. It would be really helpful.
The Masters' degree of Indian insitute are evaluated as Bachelors' degree by WES, its quite rare that it is given equal designation by WES. You can try IQAS but still not sure.