+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help for refiling after CAIPS

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
Hello experts
I finally got my CAIPS notes today. The reason behind my refusal is "I have reviewed all information before me. The client has submitted transcripts in order to substantiate their academic proficiency. I note poor grades throughout the client's transcripts. On balance, and with consideration given to client's poor academic performance; I am not satisfied that the applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada, that they do not meet the definition of a bonafide student, and would not depart Canada a the end of the period authorized for stay. Application refused".

I tried to compensate my low academics by getting a high IELTS score, i.e 8 bands and also attached my GRE scorecard (313/340). What else can i do to show the VO that i'm academically fit and would be a bonafide student? Please go through my profile and suggest some plausible steps

X - 76%
XII - 74%
Btech Civil( 2017 Graduate) From Manipal Univesity, India - 56%
IELTS - 8.0 overall
GRE - 313 (Although not a requirement but attached to try n compensate for my Grad %)
Work experience - 2 years as a Civil Planning Engineer
Intended Course and College - Conestoga Project Management
Supplementary Documents attached for Visa - ITR, Affidavit of Support, CA certificate, Work ex docs with pay stubs.

Thank you :)

anishjulian

Feb 14, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hello experts
I finally got my CAIPS notes today. The reason behind my refusal is "I have reviewed all information before me. The client has submitted transcripts in order to substantiate their academic proficiency. I note poor grades throughout the client's transcripts. On balance, and with consideration given to client's poor academic performance; I am not satisfied that the applicant will be able to successfully complete the study program in Canada, that they do not meet the definition of a bonafide student, and would not depart Canada a the end of the period authorized for stay. Application refused".

I tried to compensate my low academics by getting a high IELTS score, i.e 8 bands and also attached my GRE scorecard (313/340). What else can i do to show the VO that i'm academically fit and would be a bonafide student? Please go through my profile and suggest some plausible steps

X - 76%
XII - 74%
Btech Civil( 2017 Graduate) From Manipal Univesity, India - 56%
IELTS - 8.0 overall
GRE - 313 (Although not a requirement but attached to try n compensate for my Grad %)
Work experience - 2 years as a Civil Planning Engineer
Intended Course and College - Conestoga Project Management
Supplementary Documents attached for Visa - ITR, Affidavit of Support, CA certificate, Work ex docs with pay stubs.

Thank you :)
Hi, Did you have any backlogs during your B.TECH