+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for recent changes in Quebec college suspension

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Greetings,

I have applied my study visa on 15 October for Jan intake. My college name is CDI Montreal. I am still waiting for decision. I have read on Quebec Immigration website that some application is suspended until 31 march. My college is one of them.

Is it for new applications only or in processing application are also included?

My agent telling me that its for new applications only but as per my understanding its for both new and in progress.

When i can expect the results??

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
What should i do now? Should i withdraw my application and apply to another college or just wait for decision??

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
If i withdraw my application then, it will put any bad impact on my future application? Will IRCC make an issue about it??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
i have applied for herzing college, on July 30th
i have a valid CAQ, i have a AIP too...
defered from September to Jan 2021 intake.
Should i wait or change the college ?
Why would you go to a school that is suspended and you may not get PGWP. Contact the school and find out if you will get a PGWP if they are suspended. If you will not get PGWP, change to a public college not private. You should be going to a public one anyways.

amazing.cool

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
i have applied for herzing college, on July 30th
i have a valid CAQ, i have a AIP too...
defered from September to Jan 2021 intake.
Should i wait or change the college ?
wait... no other option... you will not get refund... as per the Quebec government... suspended new CAQ that is not issuing them.. they have not suspended the college... no issue to who already received CAQ...

Vish@w

Oct 21, 2020
Hello guys I have similar problem. I also applied for matrix college and my caq is valid for only JANUARY intake. What am I suppose to do? I have already filed study permit application

Vish@w

Oct 21, 2020
Hello guys I have similar problem. I also applied for matrix college and my caq is valid for only JANUARY intake. What am I suppose to do? I have already filed study permit application
What are the procedure to follow while changing the college?