+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for Re filing visa application(pakistan)

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Ok so i previously applied for study permit, it was rejected in a week, now i am re applying through SDS recently opened for Pakistan. I have written a letter of explanation to counter the first refusal.
Now i need some suggestion as to will it be good enough?or do i need to explain some more
Here are the reasons and the explanations i wrote

Letter of Explanation for 1st refusal

Hello, I would like to write a few words regarding the reasons I was refused the first time I applied for the permit

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

I would like to state that I understand the responsibilities of a Canadian study permit holder and a student. My intentions are to complete my bachelor’s degree program, and then leave the country as per the requirements of the study permit. I might also go for higher education but I would never engage in anything that is against the conditions of my study permit. I also have a share in property here in Pakistan and my elder brother, who is also my sponsor and has paid the GIC amount, runs a stable pharmaceuticals family business which I can join and be a part of whenever I desire. My visit to Canada will solely be for acquiring higher education. I understand that I did not provide this much information which could have led to the refusal of my application. I hope that this explanation satisfies you.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

I can understand that the current employment opportunities in Pakistan are extremely competitive. This is one of the main reasons I did not complete my degree from here, since I had the financial backing of my elder brother I decided to transfer to Canadian University after only completing 4 semesters here. I realized having a Canadian degree would give me a huge advantage here in Pakistan and even at the worst case scenario I am still a part of the family business. I am a law abiding citizen of Pakistan and would continue to follow the requirements of my study permit and would never engage in any activities that are against the laws of Canada.

I hope that these answers satisfy you.

Regards,

alyisb

Aug 9, 2019
You should mention in your SOP that you will leave after you complete your study please tell me how did you piad for GIC from Pakistan banks dont accept i can in other threads.

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Please share your experience how did you transfer funds into Canada Bank for GIC.
I haven't acquired my GIC yet i am gonna try opening a foreign account in meezan bank then my brother will transfer money to my account and then i will wire transfer it to scotiabank its should work

Reactions: alyisb

alyisb

Aug 9, 2019
I haven't acquired my GIC yet i am gonna try opening a foreign account in meezan bank then my brother will transfer money to my account and then i will wire transfer it to scotiabank its should work
Share your experience then.