+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for packing Documents

ak47ele

Aug 5, 2015
Hi, My name is Sandip . I got my visa on 2/11. Now i need help with packing for Documents. What Documentation i will need Canada.
Please Advise me on Documents list.

Thank you.

ShivamMhjn

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Important documents to bring:

Passport
Letter of Introduction (issued by the Canadian visa office when your study permit was approved)
Canadian Temporary Resident Visa (if applicable)
College Original Letter of Acceptance (LOA)
Proof that you have enough funds to support yourself during your stay in Canada
Your School/College Certificates

Other helpful documents to bring:

Medical records (if applicable)
Photocopies of all your important documents
Canadian currency (don’t bring too much cash. Many locations accept credit cards. You will open a bank account once you arrive and get settled)

By the way which college are you going???

kawandhaliwal

Aug 11, 2015
Going for same college conestoga and same course robotics and industrial automation co-op post graduation cerficate.
Is gic slip enough for funds with fees slip?

Mabertia

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
07-09-2015
Passport Req..
21-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2016
LANDED..........
29-07-2016
Under this link you will find these and more: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/after-checklist.asp

birth certificate or baptismal certificates
passport
marriage, separation or divorce papers
adoption records for adopted children
death certificate for a deceased spouse
school records, educational diplomas and certificates, including transcripts listing the courses you took to obtain a degree or certificate
medical records (prescriptions, test results, x-rays, allergies, etc.) and dental records
letters of reference from former employers
car registration documents (if you are importing a motor vehicle into Canada)
photocopies of all essential and important documents in case the originals get lost (be sure to keep the photocopies in a separate place from the originals)

If you have family members that will be immigrating at a later date, you should also bring copies of their documents with you.

You may not need these documents immediately, but it is better to bring all your official documents in case they are needed in the future. It is often much more difficult to obtain these documents after you have left your country of origin.
ak47ele said:
Hi, My name is Sandip . I got my visa on 2/11. Now i need help with packing for Documents. What Documentation i will need Canada.
Please Advise me on Documents list.

Thank you.