+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help for Non-Sds visa application

cheemak

Aug 2, 2019
Hi friends,

I am going to apply non sds visa very soon. I am going to pay full tuition fee and full gic, only ielts is reason to apply under non sds,

Can you please tell me what additional documents i have to attach with my application? I will be applying online myself.

I have heard that in non sds , we have show more financial documents. Because under sds, people just show tuition fee receipt and gic certificate and got their visas. If i pay full tuition fee and gic then do i need to show additional documents or not? If yes, then what will be those documents?

I will be really thankful to your suggestions

Rizzx9

Sep 28, 2019
Hi friends,

I am going to apply non sds visa very soon. I am going to pay full tuition fee and full gic, only ielts is reason to apply under non sds,

Can you please tell me what additional documents i have to attach with my application? I will be applying online myself.

I have heard that in non sds , we have show more financial documents. Because under sds, people just show tuition fee receipt and gic certificate and got their visas. If i pay full tuition fee and gic then do i need to show additional documents or not? If yes, then what will be those documents?

I will be really thankful to your suggestions
What's your IELTS score?