+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help for L.M.O

Discussion in 'Canadian Labour Legislation' started by ruday, Jan 3, 2012.

  1. hey guys...!! m ruday patel 22 male. i do have a visitor visa n i wanna get settle in canada so if any can help me out den pls do contact me on 9978281178 its my india's number. thanx. :) :)
  2. Dear forum member,
    I need help to get LMO. Although, i have TRV and my profession is welder.
    Thanks Any advice will appreciate.

Share This Page