+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need help finding right NOC

ggeet

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
  • Hi I worked as a part-time laboratory assistant in university and performed the following responsibilities. I have chosen NOC 4012. Can you guys pls suggest if 4012 is appropriate for the job description below.
  1. Conducting routine experiments using analytical methods for fat analysis, protein analysis to characterize the qualities of formulated food products, and coordinate more extensive testing with sensory and systems Design & Measurement teams when required.
  2. Assisting in new ingredient and product development initiatives for the dairy applications area by designing and conducting experiments in the laboratory and pilot plant
  3. Assisting in developing new food formulations as necessary to demonstrate performance of our ingredients in order to best meet research project requirement customer requirements.
  4. Assisting in keeping accurate records to support internal clients and external customers.
5. Assisting in collecting experimental results and in data analysis of the results and publication

I will really appreciate inputs

Mullaimano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
  • Hi I worked as a part-time laboratory assistant in university and performed the following responsibilities. I have chosen NOC 4012. Can you guys pls suggest if 4012 is appropriate for the job description below.
  1. Conducting routine experiments using analytical methods for fat analysis, protein analysis to characterize the qualities of formulated food products, and coordinate more extensive testing with sensory and systems Design & Measurement teams when required.
  2. Assisting in new ingredient and product development initiatives for the dairy applications area by designing and conducting experiments in the laboratory and pilot plant
  3. Assisting in developing new food formulations as necessary to demonstrate performance of our ingredients in order to best meet research project requirement customer requirements.
  4. Assisting in keeping accurate records to support internal clients and external customers.
5. Assisting in collecting experimental results and in data analysis of the results and publication

I will really appreciate inputs
Hi. Did you find your appropriate noc? I have completed bds but i worked as senior research fellow in a hospital based project that studied the efficacy of vaccine
Can you help me in finding the relevant noc, please??